Chanel S/S 2016 : Lineisy Montero & Mica Arganaraz by Karl Lagerfeld

YASSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Just one word, ICONIC!...perfection, finally uncle Karl!!

Love this. Such a mood change compared to the show. It's pretty raw, it has attitude.

Lineisy slayed it! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see anything new from last season, in fact I find it quite boring.

My only compliment is that they've (so far) made quite a garish collection look wearable.

That shot of Lineisy in the street reminds me of Daria's campaigns circa 2006. It has that kind of energy. I sort of like it!

I like both models and the set, it works great with the styling imo :D

I like it! Uncle Karl is at his best when he is not shooting in his studio.
I love the choices of Lineisy and Mica! They are great for Chanel!
(Carine must love Mica....)

But! I'm not a fan of the styling!
The shoes in their group shot are horrible!!!

I love this! Love the concept, love the energy, love the cast. I'm so glad Lineisy is part of this. Congrats, baby :flower:

How different is this to, for instance Cara and Binx's last campaign? Not mad about any of the shots so far. These girls don't look like Chanel women at all. Catalogue posing, at best.

Woah, it looks great! Can't even remember the last time I've liked a Chanel campaign. I love the outdoor set! The colors and clothes really pop up and catch the eye. Can't wait to see more!!

Meh. It's like your go to Vogue Paris street editorial. That shot of Mica is something I'd see from VP (in its current stale state). All I see is Miss Vogue

Yes!! Lineisy and Mica look amazing and I love the whole attitude of the campaign!

Not sure I agree with the casting. Lineisy & Mica are fine models, but they don't fit the Chanel brand, IMO. But I do actually like the shots, especially the last one of them both.

Not blown away by this at all, just glad it's not Cara, Kendall et al. again.

I'm happy not to see Cara or Kendall and I get slight 2005-2010 vibes but it's still not almost that great as the campaigns from those years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->