Chanel S/S 2025 Paris

very very interested what the design teeam has to offer this time around. And i guess for the first time starting the collection from scratch.

Edit: saw the preview and its giving guccinel/chloenel. bye felicia.

Damn that was a tough collection to watch.

What’s the story behind any of this? I mean I guess it’s something to do with birds cause of the cage and some feather adorned garments?

I think it’s time to let go of this watered down Karl Lagerfeld vision for the brand and maybe shake things up a tad bit?

Somehow, I’m not so mad about SPJ entering the picture here, but I really wanted HS for Chanel (which is not likely anymore).

I'm not mad at this, better than what this Virgin lady did. Loving the cast.
Shoes are horrible, but papa Karl made us see even worse so they are quite okay.

what's up with that set, its so empty. they should have pulled back this season. to show this weak collection with so little around it, truly emphasises that this is a mere shadow of what was once a great show in Paris.

Demure ......

space too big for such Chanel showroom collection / items.

way too flat and notting anchor the seasons collection /story.

a room full of the finest artisans that worked with karl and this is what they come up with???

Cant wait for jacquemus or tisci or anyoen to save chanel. just not hedi.

Thank god Karl drew all his collections because if he had to rely on his team to achieve something, his tenure at Chanel would have been different…

That’s one ugly shoe! Only the black boots are acceptable!

The collection is inoffensive. It’s a bit over detailed, as if they wants to justify the insane pricing by adding stuff.
It should have been edited to the max! The jersey and denim is terrible.

The set is meh.

The cast is fabulous however. I’m happy to see Binx back.

It’s not terrible. I’ve just already forgot about it.
I care more about Lacoste…

So the problem was indeed Virginie! Forgettable and bland collection but light years better than any offering from the matronly lady.
Everyone complaining about those fugly plateau ankle boots when Karl used to send on the runway LED BIRKENSTOCK sandals...

Everyone complaining about those fugly plateau ankle boots when Karl used to send on the runway LED BIRKENSTOCK sandals...
But nobody said it was beautiful then…
Ugly in 2016 is still ugly, even if the clothes were great.

This set looks cheap and empty, at least make it spin or some elevation
They are trying to cut corners here and there when they should be spending the big bucks this season marking the big return to Grand Palais

what's up with that set, its so empty. they should have pulled back this season. to show this weak collection with so little around it, truly emphasises that this is a mere shadow of what was once a great show in Paris.
They wanted something like that 1991 ad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->