Chanel shoes - what collection ?

TheSweetest

Reaction score
i think this shoe must be really old because i can't find any pictures of it online. i think it's chanel. does anyone have any recollection of the shoe or it's designer. i love it to death and I just want a better look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh... I like! It could be Chanel because they're doing the toes like that again.. it also reminds me of YSL.

I would assume they're Chanel, what with the traditional toe colour :heart: I always remember a documentary I watched about Coco Chanel, and how she said that they used that design because it lengthens the leg :wink:

That is in fact Chanel, I'm not sure what season, but it was in the last few years. I remember seeing it in a magazine and that little pearl on the heel was distinct.

They are beautiful! And like it was said before, even if Chanel didnt make them they are so pretty. Love the detailing :flower:

Ooh they're pretty from what I can see ! Do u have a bigger pic of them ? (I'm a bit blind !)

nope. no bigger pic. that's why i posted, so I could find a better one. i have been scanning the net like crazy and still can't quite remember where i got THAT pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->