Chanel Shop Online?

justadreamer

Reaction score
I was just wondering, are there any online stores that sell Chanel? I've been to Net-a-Porter (thanks to ads here) but they don't seem to do any Chanel.

The only place I've come across selling Chanel online is eBay, and I'm sure we all know that it's not the most trustworthy place for genuine designer items.

I'd appreciate any help :flower:

^ bluefly did at questionable 'discounts'. i don't think there is an official online seller for chanel ( until of course karl decides to milk the brand even more and launch there own..)

I know you can get Chanel Beaute online from certain sites, but I've never seen anything about the other stuff really.

Chanel cosmetics are the only thing you can purchase online, at Chanel.com and other sites. Bluefly did carry some Chanel, but it was the absolute sh*t from like 2002, and it was barely marked down.

I hope Karl doesn't decide to make an online shop, it'll make Chanel sooo common.

Diorling said:
Chanel cosmetics are the only thing you can purchase online, at Chanel.com and other sites. Bluefly did carry some Chanel, but it was the absolute sh*t from like 2002, and it was barely marked down.

I hope Karl doesn't decide to make an online shop, it'll make Chanel sooo common.

I totally agree!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->