Chanel Spring Collection

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
They did it again! Gorgeous collection :woot:

main.jpg

The Star Product Satin de Chanel Limited Edition.

p1249004r200.jpg

You’ll be enamored with new SATIN DE CHANEL the minute you see its fresh new take on quilting (it almost looks hand-stitched!) and feel the soft, silky highlighting powder touch your skin. But the best part? The way it captures and reflects light – like satin itself – softening and smoothing your complexion to perfection.

Split Desicion

p1249007r200.jpg

Can’t wait for your complexion to have that fresh-as-spring look? New JOUES CONTRASTE DUO gives your skin tone a beautiful boost with equal parts highlighter and blush in one. The lighter shade contours and illuminates; copper-pink adds a touch of spicy, sensual colour. Mixed together, the possibilities are endless!

ooh thanks ale. those last two products look fab!

The Satin de Chanel looks tempting..anyone know how much it costs?

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Jan 26th, 2004 - 2:20 pm
$65 I have 2 one in each shade

Originally posted by chanel_girl+Jan 26th, 2004 - 5:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chanel_girl @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 5:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pinkcouture@Jan 26th, 2004 - 2:20 pm
$65 I have 2 one in each shade

[/b][/quote]
Wow...May I know where did you get it?
$65 in each??? :shock:
I pay fifty something...from Saks
I got the Golden Dream but I love the purple one as well
I can get it more cheap from Taiwan
so....

Does anyone know if Split Decision has the same consistency as the platinum highlight powder which was a limited edition item- ehr- some 2 or 3 years ago???

You all know I'm a huge Chanel fan but I have mixed feelings about Satin. I have Golden Dream and while it's absolutely gorgeous in the compact, you really have to be careful how you apply it because it can appear rather chalky in some instances. :wacko:

Joues Contraste Duo is gorgeous, use a blush brush (i hate the brushes they give you in the compact), swirl it around to pick up equal parts highlighter and blush and the end result is gorgeous!

You guys got Jaipur glossimer in the US right? we didnt get Jaipur here, but instead we got Ginger (along with Zanzibar). Ginger is gorgeous so I have no complaints :D (a really nice caramel peach shade)

here's my pic of ginger

Attachments

• ginger.JPG
    ginger.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back