Chanel Stamps

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
Limited edition, less than a euro... but only availably in Europe. :flower: Quite cute! ^_^

Very cute! :D

Maybe someone from Europe will write a letter to me and use those on the envelope... B)

talk about free advertising... B) when are they available...?.. :innocent:

to be exact... available only in ...France :wink:

quite cute arent they?

thanks igni :flower:

They're already available, I got a letter with one a month or so ago :flower:

i dont like them. they remind me of brighton.

Originally posted by loserunit@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:20 am
:lol: Brighton? :shock: how comes ?

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 1:59 am
to be exact... available only in ...France :wink:
i wonder if that includes La Reunion...a department of France

my friend lives there, maybe she could send me one!

Originally posted by Lena+Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:39 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:39 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-loserunit@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:20 am
:lol: Brighton? :shock: how comes ? [/b][/quote]
how come?! When where you in Brighton?! I love Brighton, don't diss it!! :ninja:

Anyone in on the boards from France care to send me some stamps?!! I would really like some. If possible, please PM me dears :wub: :flower:

they look ugly... they could have made a better effort...
tacky ugly and they only made 2... here when we have limited edit stamps they at least make 4..... or more even! 2 is just lazy.... :yuk:

could you imagine the furor if the usps did this type of things with some of the major american brands...the usps could stand to make a mint if they let the big companies bid for something like this (tommy hilfiger, ralph lauren, and donna karan could make this a multimillion dollar industry overnight)

american companies like rl n th aint been around long enough to deserve stamps...
u need to be ooooollllldddd like chanel... lol

Originally posted by seditionary@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 6:30 am
tacky ugly and they only made 2... here when we have limited edit stamps they at least make 4..... or more even! 2 is just lazy.... :yuk:
am I the only one who sees 4 stamps in that picture????

i see 4 stamps too :rolleyes:

i think they're cute, i cant see myself using them if i had any though, id just keep them :lol:

I'm not sure of the one in the upper right corner but the one on the left is a first day postmark :wink:

Originally posted by seditionary@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 5:30 am
I think it's cute :blush:

klagerfeldstamp_AP_B.jpg

Originally posted by maarit@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 9:16 am
I'm not sure of the one in the upper right corner but the one on the left is a first day postmark :wink:
The square on the upper right corner of the picture is the card that the stamps come on when you buy them! :smile: You can only see 5 stamps on it so I'm assuming that they are sold 5 at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->