Chanel Sunglasses

copper

Reaction score
im thinking of getting a pair of chanel sunglasses...ive looked at pictures online, and tryed a few pairs on in the store, but i CANT DECIDE!! :wacko:

this might sound crazy, but i think it would really help if i could look at pictures of models with the sunglasses on, just to give me an idea of how they look on people.

can anyone rescue me with a link? :P :flower:

i quite like the 5065's
chanel_5065.jpg

and the 4097's (but not in this colour!!)
chanel_4097.jpg

which chanel sunnies do you like the best (out of all the chanel styles?) :flower:

I liked these from a search online..some Jamie from MTV's San Diego Real world?
Anyways, she's cute, and the glasses are funky

Are you into colored lenses?or do wanna stick to black sunglasses?

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 117
i think ashley olsen has a pair of the 5066 or 5065... the laguna beach girls have them too.
i like a black fram with that brownish colored lens...

I prefer the second pair, I also love these...

(#5066:(

5066.jpg

(#5039:(

5039.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i love my 5065s...i got em in orange/brown and tortoiseshell....love the 5066s too but theyre too big for my face

I love the 5065s. I have them and they look great on. They are definitely for those who like to be noticed.

I think the second pair could be really stunning on the right face. The two shapes are quite different, however, so pick whichever one suits you best.

Not sure if it's the exact pair, but they look a lot like the Chanel 5066 sunglasses. They're from 2004, so I'm not sure just how old you were thinking.

Your right, Kourtni. Those are the 5066's from 2004. I own the same exact ones. :smile:

Ah, good, thanks! :smile: Love the glasses by the way...definitely thinking about getting a pair.

No problem, Kourtni! You should get them. They are a bit large, but u'd be surprised by how light they are. I say go for it! :smile:

thanks! I looked them up on ebay and found them! Sweet, I love them!

ShOe GaL 19 said:
No problem, Kourtni! You should get them. They are a bit large, but u'd be surprised by how light they are. I say go for it! :smile:

Thanks! I think I will! Yeahh, the lightness thing had me confused. When I was trying to figure out if it was the pair I was thinking of, the colours had me all screwed up because Ashley's look lighter in the picture. Do you have the black pair?

No problem, HotSpot :smile:

I have a brownish shade. I believe the exact same ones that Ashley has. It has the double C's in the corner in gold. But they come in EVERY color imaginable. :smile:

where can i get inexpensive fake chanel sunglasses?

...its for a joke for a friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->