Charlie Paille

ax80

Reaction score
From the dirty blond hair and the attitude, Charlie is a totally rocked out girl. In these times of girls next door, Charlie makes me quite excited how her career could turn out.

charlieport001.png

Polaroids:

Stats:
Height: 5'10
Bust: 32"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 34.5"
Shoe: 8
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Green
Agency: Marilyn Model Agency New York.

All Images from marilyn-ny.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Love her colouring and bone structure - especially when she pushes her head a little up and stares like that squinting her eyes :heart:

Her ful name is Charlie Paille and she was featured as one of Ten Models to Watch This Fashion Week on The Cut.The introduction sounds pretty interesting... :shifty:
Charlie Paille (Marilyn)

Montreal native Charlie Paille is as fresh as a rookie can get: She has no editorial tears and no runway experience. But one look at her test shots speaks volumes about her natural editorial talent. We're not the only ones who think so either; the 19-year-old just shot the cover for a very directional British magazine, and is bound to blow up after the spring shows.

Favorite model?
Abbey Lee. She’s incredibly gorgeous. I think she’s perfect. I love girls with attitude and confidence.

Favorite junk food?
McDonald’s! I think it’s the best smell ever, but it’s not the best for your stomach.

Tell us a secret.
I want to be a fashion designer. That has always been my dream. I did my studies in fashion design [and] I'm obsessed with clothes; I spent all my time sewing before arriving in New York. It’s very hard for me to say nothing during the fittings with designers — I am tempted to give my opinion sometimes!

^I knew that her not being included in the show package had nothing to do with her "maybe" appearing at the shows. She has that androgynous nature to her that is undeniably intriguing. Quite excited to see her runway debut! Thanks for posting stefanelle!

just found her on the cut--she's stunning!

Organic by John Patrick S/S 2011 NY

* style.com

Charlie opened Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti.

style.it

Fashion Month is over and I'd have to say I guess The Cut got it wrong about Charlie.

Not really. Sometimes it's nice to get the girls' feet wet in the industry. Given the weird casting of this past NYFW, I wouldn't count her out just yet. That and she still has an ed coming up in Dazed. There is no denying her editorial power.

"The exclusive images for Chadwick Tyler and Karen Langley's current shoot in the November issue of Dazed & Confused featuring model Charlene"

I'm sure this is Charlie, why did they say Charlene instead? :blink: :huh: :P

dazeddigital

^Because her full name is Charlene Paille! Fantastic shots even though I hoped they would reveal her awesome face structure even more.

"The exclusive images for Chadwick Tyler and Karen Langley's current shoot in the November issue of Dazed & Confused featuring model Charlene"

I'm sure this is Charlie, why did they say Charlene instead? :blink: :huh: :P

dazeddigital

Full Editorial :heart:

frankupdates

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"