Charlize Theron for L'Oreal Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
She's the latest L'Oreal Paris model. She's doing the coloration Récital and Préférence ads.

Attachments

• _EB94417C_55A3_4068_A8D9_8244D01E326F_.jpg
    _EB94417C_55A3_4068_A8D9_8244D01E326F_.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 250
:flower:

Attachments

• charlizel__oreal2.jpg
    charlizel__oreal2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
L'oreal always have famous people doing their hair ads...dont know if thats a good thing :unsure:

love the 2nd. The 1st has great colours but she looks abit older

She looks wonderful :flower:

However, I think she would look even better in a more natural shade of hair colour :wink:

The first looks really good, but the last two look a bit cheesey.

Ew. I do not like any of those pictures. Her hais color is AWFUL and her smile looks too staged... Like you cannot see any feeling come though.

I don't like the ads, I prefer Heather Locklear and it would suck if they replaced her with Charlize simply because she was getting older

she looks good there, but I normally don't like L'Oreal ads :ninja:

L'orel is such a bad brand. they must pay a lot of money otherwise I doubt an A-lister would want to sponsor it :sick:

but... charlize looks good, IMO.
she always does :blush:

She's a pretty woman but I don't like her.

She looks the same eveytime and her role in monster made me dislkie her more...I know she had to make a big transformation and acted the part well but it just bugged me...I think she just bugs me! :doh:

ick, the mad her look like a stupid beauty queen or something...gross eyebrows.

but then again, shes not exactly gorgeous either.

Originally posted by Purr@May 26th, 2004 - 10:02 am
L'orel is such a bad brand. they must pay a lot of money otherwise I doubt an A-lister would want to sponsor it :sick:

L'oreal is just Lancome, my mum works for Lancome, they're on exactly the same level as far as how good their products are but Lancome is just targeted for a different audience.
Charlizes boobs look floppster

She looks great. But of course, L'oreal's ads are always either boring, tacky, or both. What can we expect... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by poo+Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:25 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (poo @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 3:25 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Purr@May 26th, 2004 - 10:02 am

L'oreal is just Lancome, my mum works for Lancome, they're on exactly the same level as far as how good their products are but Lancome is just targeted for a different audience.
Charlizes boobs look floppster [/b][/quote]
yes i know that. they are owned by the same people, but they are different products... all brands are owned by the same people anyway. did you know supermarket's own brands are actually made by high end products? would you say "sainbury's" night cream equals "estee lauder" night cream? i wouldn't, bt in truth, they're made by the same people at the same factory :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->