Charlize Theron

lele

Reaction score
i think she is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:heart:

i think she is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:heart:

Attachments

• charlize.jpg
    charlize.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 35
love her make up... not totally wild about what she is wearing but i i love black so it works for me.

love her make up... not totally wild about what she is wearing but i i love black so it works for me.

Attachments

• charlize2.jpg
    charlize2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 28
Thanks for the pics lele!!! :heart:

I love her. She always looks great.
I actually think I like what she's wearing...very nice for the winter. I've definitely seen her in better, though.

Thanks for the pics lele!!! :heart:

I love her. She always looks great.
I actually think I like what she's wearing...very nice for the winter. I've definitely seen her in better, though.

i like what she is wearing too... but for a premeire.... i dont know i would think should would do something with a little MORE to it....

you're welcome!

i like what she is wearing too... but for a premeire.... i dont know i would think should would do something with a little MORE to it....

you're welcome!

I love her makeup too Lele ! :wub:

She's so pretty and looks so fragile! I would like to love what she's wearing, but I can't see the dress clearly. But I have to agree on the fact that Charlize always looks awesome in black (you can't go wrong in black !). :flower:

I love her makeup too Lele ! :wub:

She's so pretty and looks so fragile! I would like to love what she's wearing, but I can't see the dress clearly. But I have to agree on the fact that Charlize always looks awesome in black (you can't go wrong in black !). :flower:

she's very pretty - her makeup & clothing is always (from what I've seen) very flattering
this is a bit off topic, but is she still dating stuart townsend? I thought they made a cute couple :flower:

she's very pretty - her makeup & clothing is always (from what I've seen) very flattering
this is a bit off topic, but is she still dating stuart townsend? I thought they made a cute couple :flower:

she has a special shine, her eyes are lovely.

Once time i saw her in "sweet november" (sorry but i don't know exactly translation, in Spain the film was:Noviembre dulce) and i remained :o...she looks so pretty....

she has a special shine, her eyes are lovely.

Once time i saw her in "sweet november" (sorry but i don't know exactly translation, in Spain the film was:Noviembre dulce) and i remained :o...she looks so pretty....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->