Charlotte Gainsbourg

00280m.jpg

style.com

Great to see her at Balenciga, always supporing Nicholas, not as good as most her outfits are but shoes look fab:flower:

She looks smashing in this Balenciaga outfit, plus the make-up is just fantastic.

Shes probably the only person who could make me like those Balenciaga pants, she wears them perfectly:heart:, and loving the sexy hair and eyes:flower:

Charlotte Gainsbourg attends the premiere of "Melancholia" during the 49th annual New York Film Festival at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center - October 03, 2011

RNi6l.jpg
3vLdd.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

She´s looking great and she makes that pants work like nobody. Loooove the eve makeup and the hair is super lustrous. She is glowing. She´s so tiny, even his head is tiny...

well charlotte is charlotte that's why it always works. she never looks as though clothes wear her but she wearing them. which i think is a quality bestowed to her by her iconic mother.....and even her dad had a bit of that nonchalance as well.

watched Melancholia yesterday. i can't believe how underrated she is considering how much talent she has, absolutely amazing performance, she basically carried the movie even more than Kristen who was also amazing, so good. :smile:

ooh i want to see melancholia so bad! i dont think its coming to a theater close to me though so ill have to wait till its out on dvd. boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->