'Cheap Products' Raves

Burts Bees Lip Balm (It really stings my lips but is really good)
Boots No 7 Eye Make Up Remover (I got it for £1 cos i had a £5 off the No 7 range voucher)
Clinique Lipgloss in Whisper - it was £12 but has lasted me ages and ages and is very good
Boots Skin Clear Moisturiser, it is great to use on dry hands as well as your face
Anything from Lush, some of the products are quite pricey but they use fresh ingridents, some of which are expensive

I love Cetaphil cleanser........you get a huge tub of it for around $10.

dove's day cream (makes my dry skin glisten)
st ive's blemish control cream cleanser ...luv...luv...luv!
biore acne scrub with salicylic acid
john frieda's shampoo for brunettes

almay liquid eyeliner and max factor lash perfection mascara :heart:

Baby powder
Baby shampoo
Baby oil
Sugar (best exfoliator ever)
Aspirins (gotta love the aspirin mask)
Hanne Bang brow&lash colour (have to dye my brows, otherwise they are invisible :()

Love love love St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It's probably the most glorious cheap thing ever.

200.jpg

Bow to it.

Nivea and Cetaphil creams for super dry skin, and chapstick medicated. Wet & Wild eyeliners......super cheap at $ 0.99 and sometimes even cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suave Naturals Conditioners
White Rain Extra Body Conditioner

They're both great and cost less than a dollar each. :heart:

The_Ida said:
Baby powder
Baby shampoo
Baby oil
Sugar (best exfoliator ever)
Aspirins (gotta love the aspirin mask)
Hanne Bang brow&lash colour (have to dye my brows, otherwise they are invisible :()

the ida,

sugar, really? that's interesting.

Rimmel soft kohl eyeling goes on really smooth.
Life brand cocoa butter!

chanel-amor said:
vaseline lip therapy cherry flavor

i tried to like this, but it does nothing for me :(
i really love kiss my face sliced peach lipbalm... smells delicious!!

Love, love, love Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturing Lotion. When they say moisturises for 24 hours, they're not lying. I used to rave about Kiehls Creme de Corp (I still do, I love it) but you can slap as much Aveeno on as you want, it works just as well, if not better, and it's cheap!
I also love Faith in Nature shampoos and conditioners. I've found that lavender and geranium works best for me. Makes my hair glossy, soft, and it's all natural so no chemicals, and my hair has never got sick of it. I don't know how available it is but it's only around £3.99 a bottle.

miu_miu said:
Love, love, love Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturing Lotion. When they say moisturises for 24 hours, they're not lying. I used to rave about Kiehls Creme de Corp (I still do, I love it) but you can slap as much Aveeno on as you want, it works just as well, if not better, and it's cheap!
I also love Faith in Nature shampoos and conditioners. I've found that lavender and geranium works best for me. Makes my hair glossy, soft, and it's all natural so no chemicals, and my hair has never got sick of it. I don't know how available it is but it's only around £3.99 a bottle.

gotta agree with you about the aveeno oatmeal lotion its fab stuff, like st ives 24 hr moisturiser but CONCENTRATED :D

that 24 hours moisturizer doesnt' even last 24 seconds. Terrible stuff.

e45 cream. gets rid of dry skin really well.

Aveeno creams and lotions.
Burts Bee's lip balm.
Almay self-sharpening eye pencils.

brian said:
i tried to like this, but it does nothing for me :(
i really love kiss my face sliced peach lipbalm... smells delicious!!

hi brian, i agree that the texture is yucky :yuk: , sticky and oily-looking but it does the trick for me whenever i have dry lips. i use it only at night (psst not strictly on the lips but the skin surrounding them as well). my husband thinks i look like i just eat fried chicken and never wash up.

I love cheap stuff, here goes...

-Carmex
-Johnson's Baby Oil Gel...great for glossy legs.
Baby Powder
Baby Oil
Head To Toe Baby Wash
Baby Wipes
Cotton Buds
-Nivea Creme/Astral Creme...they're kind of similar but I use them for different things.
-St. Ives Apricot Scrub
-Queen Helene Mint Julep Scrub
-VASELINE...it does everything!

also add to my list:
#calendual ointment, it works wonders on rashes
#V05 miracle mist, just look at the name it does work miracles!!
#vaseline like belle princesse said it does everyrthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->