Cheap Prom Sandals

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by dazzle, Jan 21, 2004.

View Users: View Users
  1. dazzle

dazzle New Member

hey guys i'm going to gala (kinda like a sadies dance) and i want tall stiletto-ish prom shoes but like under 60 bucks...have any suggestions?

2. As You Like It

As You Like It Proponent of Plaid

If you have a "Designer Shoe Warehouse" nearby, you should be able to find something acceptable.

3. dazzle

dazzle New Member

unfortunately i don't...i think i'll just go to payless shoe source, and then dye the shoes pink (color of my dress)

4. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

60 dollars! :lol: You have a nice budget to find nice shoes with that!.. You can check at Steve Madden, normally they have nice shoes that tries to pull the high end designer look. But be careful, because they tend to look a bit skanky, that's why I won't suggest you to go to Fredericks of hollywood, which sometimes im amazed of the cuties you can find. My best friend and I went a few months ago and bought five pairs of pointy toed, four inch stiletto pumps in turquoise, hot pink, white and yellow, and they look awesome. She just doen't lift her leg so you can see the brand underneath :lol: ... You can also check at Zara, if you go right now, they have their seasonal sale with 50% off, I got a pair of mens pointy boots for 45 dollars :woot:...I know, I know

5. brian

brian New Member

60 dollars! :lol: You have a nice budget to find nice shoes with that!.. You can check at Steve Madden, normally they have nice shoes that tries to pull the high end designer look. But be careful, because they tend to look a bit skanky, that's why I won't suggest you to go to Fredericks of hollywood, which sometimes im amazed of the cuties you can find. My best friend and I went a few months ago and bought five pairs of pointy toed, four inch stiletto pumps in turquoise, hot pink, white and yellow, and they look awesome. She just doen't lift her leg so you can see the brand underneath :lol: ... You can also check at Zara, if you go right now, they have their seasonal sale with 50% off, I got a pair of mens pointy boots for 45 dollars :woot:...I know, I know [/b][/quote]
    ;)

6. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

These are actually 69.95... I like these ;)

[​IMG]

7. HBoogie

HBoogie Procrastinator.

Nordstrom or Macy's?

8. Nader

Nader gromosexual

dazzle, get those shoes, they are great :)

alejandro amazing pick :)

9. pradaromance

pradaromance New Member

they look exactly like dior shoes, i love them...awesome price too!

10. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

Try Victoria Secret or Fredricks of Hollywood