Check Out My New Francesco Biasia Bag

tsur

Reaction score
The pics really don't do it justice. It is so beautiful and the leather feels amazing. I am in love with this designer. I just discovered the line a few days ago (when I posted about it) I don't even know how to pronounce his name :smile:

Originally posted by shopaholique@Apr 6th, 2004 - 5:14 pm
WHat's the name of the designer, and where did u get the bag from ?
francesco biasia :wink:

its nice, congrats TSUR :flower:

Francesco Biasia is the designer, I got it at Bloomingdales. Nordstroms is also supposed to carry this brand or designer according to his website, but I couldn't find any of his stuff there.

I found a few hits on ebay also, but not this bag. Bloomingdales had a fairly large selection compared to nordstroms. It was a little hard to find. It was 300$ but it is really classic I think. I hope I will have it for a long time, it also is pretty durable being leather. Look at me trying to justify that to you guys :lol:

cool bag, i really like it, congrats tsur :flower:

Well, i personally love metallic bags, but this one is fabulous regardless!

it just comes in one color. It looks sort of gold in the pic, but that is because of the light. It is balck leather with sort of a gold paint sponged onto it, I dont know how to describe that, but you can only see gold "highlights" in the sun or light.

SWEET! I like it alot. Congrats & enjoy it

i love this brand also, but there is only 1 shop in HK only

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->