Cheekbones?

iekeliene's are too harsh IMO
they make her very stunning, but honestly i wouldn't want to look like her

cheekbones do make a person look stronger/ fiercer.
i like my cheekbones, they give depth to my face.

I like to think of them as my best feature
(in the look-a -ike thread on both bellazon and tfs, ppl told me they are a bit like Natasha Poly's :flower: which is the biggest compliment I could ever get)
They're definately adding something to my face that makes me more confident

they're cool but i don't think they suit all faces.
like imagine if Adriana Lima had prominent cheekbones ? scary...
i too have edgy facial features , so full cheeks make my face look softer/more feminine

I love cheekbones, I think they're super sexy and extremely alluring. It has a lot to do with the shadows that prominent cheekbones create on the face giving that sense of mystery, as if a woman is hiding something in those shadows.

The film Noir femme fatales often had very prominent cheekbones.

veronica-lake.jpg-6096.jpg

peoplequiz.com

Katherine Hepburn, Elizabeth Hurley and Michelle Pfeifer are ultimate cheekbone chicks

diamond-katharine-hepburn.jpg
diamond-elizabeth-hurley.jpg
Michelle-Pfieffer-SPX-013929.jpg

hairwares.com
focusonstyle.com

i was just talking about cheekbones with my mom..she has gorgeous cheekbones and she says that she hates them...it kills me because i wasn't lucky enough to inherit them from her. i have such full cheeks that i need to contour like mad in order to avoid looking like a chipmunk :(

How do you put blusher on cheekbones? I find all sorts of pink a boring choice and it looks childish or even serious on high cheekbones. Peachy, corals shades are flattering in my opinion. And i know nothing about shading. How do you put on yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->