• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Chelsey Hersley

lanvinray

Reaction score
Chelsey was a runner-up at ANTM Cycle 15...Girl's got potential! :wink:Hopefully a NY agency signs her soon

Hometown: Boise, Idaho
Height: 5'10 ¾"
Favorite Designer: Karl Lagerfield
Favorite Shoe: ankle boots (high heel, of course)
Must-Have Photo Shoot Accessory: mascara
Would Never Wear: high water bell bottoms
If Trapped On An Island, Would Bring: sunscreen

cwtv & homorazzi

About me:
My name is Chelsey and I am 22. You may have seen me on this cycle of America's Next Top Model. I have a passion for modeling and love being in front of the camera. I am an experienced model looking for professional people to work with. I have experience in print, commercial, editorial, bikini, and more. If interested please include as much detail as possible. Any other interest isn't wanted, just professional! :smile:

Credits
2003-New York Times style spread with Cleo Sullivan
2006-Eyewear showroom for Badgley Mischka
2007-Show for Teen Vogue
2007-Show for BCBG Max Azria
2007-Showroom in NYC for BCBG Girls
2007-Company commerical for GUESS Jeans
Many other shoots for photographers out of NYC.
Worked with agencies such as Elite NY, Ford LA, Urban Talent ID/UT, and Passport Models in San Francisco.

modelmayhem & homorazzi

she is a mix of alysia sutherland and lara stone :smile: I think she is a great !!!! Can not wait to hear something about her !

Some test shots from before ANTM:

(source: same as above)

Behind the scenes photos:

(source: RTVG)

Recent Candid:

(source: facebook)

I love Chelsey. I think she looks like a mix between Lara Stone, Ginta Lapina (Lupina?), and , Sookie Stackhouse!

She was my fav from cycle 15:( I wish to hear about she very soon!

I love Chelsey. I think she looks like a mix between Lara Stone, Ginta Lapina (Lupina?), and , Sookie Stackhouse!

I thought I was the only one who thinks that she looks like Ginta Lapinta. ^_^

Blah...so Chelsey has signed with an agency.
Passport Models in SF Cali.
Im really disapointed she didnt sign in New York.
She could of signed SOMEWERE in NYC, even be it a lesser agency like Wilhelmina..
Or even Nous in LA. They have done really well with Nicole Linkletter and Chantal Jones. And then they sent them to Paragon in Mexico...its a smaller market, but ANTM girls do well there.

Last edited by a moderator:
So disappointed! Contestants who were much worse than her have done a lot more with their careers. :(

Agency: Passport Models | Height: 5'11" | Bust: 34 | Waist: 24 | Hips: 34 | Shoe: 8 | Hair: Blonde | Eyes: Green

modelwire.com

^
Those are the only photos in her portfolio right now.

The second pic in her portfolio looks like Ginta Lapina indeed. GL with a good walk. Hehe!

Photographer: Alexa Miller

facebook.com/pages/Chelsey-Hersley/172672546089154