Cheryl Cole ... Do not post any pics from the X Factor or Rex Features (copyrighted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl Cole 2010-11-20 - arriving at Fountain Studios for X Factor in London - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Cheryl looks best with long straight hair IMO, and she looked stunning on saturday night on the X Factor, because of this. A little sick of the red already, but when it's styled like it was then, I'm fine with it.

i love her hair in #18 and her outfit. i agree, she's looking very fresh lately.

I love the simplicity of the video. She looks so stunning without all the crazy glamorous stuff she has going on in her other videos. It's nice to see just her, without all the dancing and the fuss. I really enjoyed the video. I thought it'd be something like this when I first heard the song and I'm not disappointed at all. <3

Kinda late but i think Cheryl's performance on BBC children in need was amazing. i loved the whole flowly long sleeves but then it was short and sexy, the colour was great too. she is one incredible dancer too. overall a great job, she made Pudsey proud :D

love her look in the flood video. very warm, natural, relaxed look. beautiful

New tattoo:
dwcdjc.jpg

24lvoeq.jpg

ohnotheydidnt

Cheryl Cole 2010-11-25 - Leaves X Factor Studios in London - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->