Chiara Ferragni

I find her success just baffling, she seems like a very 2011 personality and I wonder what is that she could possibly bring to the table for these big brands, is her social media following that impressive?

I follow her on social media, and I find her style and outfits in general so generic and way too put together, with no creativity. It just looks like an entire team comes every morning to do her hair and makeup and style her. She also changes her style alot depending on which man she is with. I get that, but it just seems to me that she kind of lost her sense of style over the last few years.

Maybe she is now focusing on her business and less on her personal style, which is fine :smile: ! just an observation!

^me too. one in every 100 outfits seems ok for me now, the rest is blah like anyother random bloggers

This look is quite good. Not feel like eurotrash at all! So fresh.

Source:THE LINE

FullSizeRender(53).jpg

Chiara Ferragni attending the Pomellato Store Opening Celebration held at Pomellato Beverly Hills on Tuesday (October 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
january-jones-madeline-brewer-more-celebrate-pomellato-store-opening-21.jpg
january-jones-madeline-brewer-more-celebrate-pomellato-store-opening-23.jpg

justjared​

Chiara Ferragni attends the Prada Show during Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2019/20 on February 21, 2019 in Milan, Italy.
CdiH5Wa.jpg

zimbio​

Chiara Ferragni attends the 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 24, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
AuLK1F4.jpg

ACW12NX.jpg

xGyMKsN.jpg

zimbio​

why was she even invited and was is that dress about lol
The funniest thing was reading her captions on instagram about "The Ferragnez (her husband Fedez and her) going to the Oscars!". Girl, you have attended the Vanity Fair Oscar After Party, it's not the same thing at lol.

Also, I think she was wearing that ugly dress because she was wearing a pair of Chiara Ferragni collection shoes..

Podrygka Russia March 2019,№ 80
Camila Coelho,Caroline Daur,Chiara Ferragni & Olivia Palermo

my scans

march 2019 1.jpg march 2019 2.jpg march 2019 3.jpg march 2019 4.jpg

amfAR Cannes Gala 2019 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France - May 23, 2019
xP6FDnA.jpg

Screening of 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France - May 21, 2019
0zLKtpr.jpg

starity.hu​

Chiara Ferragni attends the InStyle Max Mara Women In Film Celebration at Chateau Marmont on June 11, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
9jPtaGK.jpg

zimbio​

Fendi Couture cocktail party
Chiara+Ferragni+Fendi+Couture+Fall+Winter+PzaPhhLQ0Bnx.jpg

Dior Couture
Chiara+Ferragni+Christian+Dior+Photocall+Paris+SjmiWrltXU2x.jpg

Glamour dinner
Chiara+Ferragni+Glamour+Dinner+Honouring+Chiara+091a03qiwsPx.jpg

Zimbio

2020-10-01 InStyle - Espana-35 拷貝.jpg 2020-10-01 InStyle - Espana-40 拷貝.jpg 2020-10-01 InStyle - Espana-41 拷貝.jpg 2020-10-01 InStyle - Espana-42 拷貝.jpg
fotografía Lorenzo Bringheli
realización Francesca Rinciari
Maquillaje Manuele Mameli
Peluquería Ezio Diaferia (Unconventional Artists) para R+Co
Asistente de fotografía Alessandro Albano
Asistentes de estilismo Piluca Valverde y Francesca Poletti

InStyle España digital edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member