Chic Laptop Bags

if you are in the US the site ebags.com has alot of bags especially laptop bags... other than that... maybe go to the apple store... they have some cool bags =)

Fortezza,

I checked out that site...awesome bags....

Let me know if you want anything, we'll put it on George's US credit card and have it shipped to his store there...... savings on the shipping and handling...

14026_sq250.jpg

I think I like this one.

Can't wait to get my hands on one of those bags and then i will look into getting a laptop.I looked around and found out where and when you can get them...The Julien Macdonald laptop bag for Intel will be available worldwide and exclusively at
NET-A-PORTER.COM from mid December 2003. The bag retails at £470 and profits from the sale will go to charity.

:woot: thanks for the info and welcome to tFS ellelove :flower:

:woot: cool laptop bag choice fortezza

thanks for the site link Paris :flower:

Fortezza,

I saw that one as well. I don't think the case is large enough for the laptop as well as batterypack and adaptor. I think its made for a 15 in monitor, ours are 17... i think....

but that site has some awesome bags!! Getting ready for a huge credit card bill!

Nappa leather lap-top bag with multiple pockets, designed by Julien Macdonald for Intel. Interior of bag is lined in nylon with protective pouch for computer, section for pens and ample space for documents. Worldwide online exclusive.75% of sale cost of this functional and fun laptop bag will go to UNICEF.

Designer Julien Macdonald for Intel

Price (inc vat) £470.00 $742.00 €681.00

it will be on sale on net-a-porter.com :woot:

I love those!! but I don't have a laptop to put in :lol:

Hi, Im looking for a new fashionable laptop case, and wanted to know your guys/girls opinions on what I should get. Thnx

... oh and I'm a guy so nothing too feminine, haha

I would go with something in leather if you don't mind keeping it in good condition, or a canvas type bag. I would go with one from Gucci, no logo's unless it's all black, or something from Coach. For men, Bally has a nice selection, and Prada as well.

im looking for a new bag/tote for my laptop...any suggestions??? all the ones at the stores are kinda bulky and not-so-pretty...

help!!

I like the Ashish portfolio bags, laptops fit in perfectly.. =) They're stylish too !!

Originally posted by shopaholique@Oct 25 2004, 10:07 AM
I like the Ashish portfolio bags, laptops fit in perfectly.. =) They're stylish too !!
[snapback]406358[/snapback]​

hey thanks for the response.. i never heard of ashish though..i tried looking it up on the internet but couldnt find it! do you know any sites online thta has it??

I'm on the search for one too.

I've got a couple of old messenger bags which are a good size and they arent too bulky but obviously they're not insulated enough to offer adequate protection. Do you think it's okay if I just purchase a sleeve/glove and just carried it in a bag I already have?

Haha, I gave into one of those black hardshell backpacks as seen on Charlie's Angels. But, unlike in the movie, you CANNOT take it under water and expect the contents to be dry as a bone. :(

I only use it when I travel on a plane and what not, since it gets banged around quite a bit, and I'm sure absolutely NOTHING can happen to the stuff inside. But on campus, I just use my old khaki messenger bag from the Gap. It looks a bit haggard, so people never assume there's a $2500 Powerbook in there. Haha.

I would recommend spending your money on something that will protect your notebook the best, and not what looks the cutest. But if you can find both in one package, then I say buy! [Then email me with the details! :smile:]

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->