Chloé F/W 2019.20 : Eliza Kallmann & Kat Carter by Shayne Laverdiere

so... i guess its not meisel

The first girl is Eliza Kallmann.

Looks like they are back to the old formula.

I like the first shot. The second shot looks awkward.

After last season’s amazing campaign..

This looks so plain and ordinary after Meisel's amazing campaigns. Terrible, really. The cast as well.

Were sales down with Natacha's Chloe compared to Clare Waight Keller's tenure?? It looks like they're trying to appeal to the CWK Chloe customer with this.

Boring cast and boring shots. I hope there are more models in this.

Ouhhhh...this smells bad for Natacha. I guess the resort show was an indication of what is going on BTS. I think that her Chloé might be too fashion forward and she was asked to be more "on brand".
It's pity because i think things should be done the way around and this is really a downgrade.
That being said, i hope she'll have a commercial success soon that will allow her to have more creative freedom because at this point, i think her time at Chloé is coming to end soon.

Eliza finally getting her due :heart:

Great location but doesn't compare to last season. I wonder if this is actually a reshoot because it was shot very late, just before couture week.

Very basic. I'm not into this UK Bazaar aesthetic, so it's a no from me. Sad to see that Natacha's creative vision is clearly being curbed by the suits after some lovely campaigns in recent seasons.

Photographed by Shayne Laverdiere

Love that last shot where you can’t see their faces (not a read).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->