Chloé F/W 2024.25 Paris

Looooove it!! It has the Chloé energy from the early 2000!!! Very well made, the three last dresses are sooo beautiful.

Easy, uncomplicated, unpretentious, cool, the colors are nice… we needed that!

Bravo Chemena!!! Chloé is BACK!!

It’s like going back in time but at the same time it feels relevant and up to date. The boots are beautiful, the vibe is beautiful… it seems very well curated, young, breezy, chic, airy…

No gimmicks, just clothes. It’s the mood of the 2000s. I missed that SO MUCH.

It’s such a strong debut and maybe the best Chloé show in more than 10/12 years (or more).

After the non-event of Gabriela this is just fresh air. It’s fresh air for the industry as well. I think fashion will go towards this vibe and I’m happy Chloé is leading it.

Also, Chemena seems so adorable.

Wonderful debut! It was a really emotional moment because it was a much-needed comeback of everything Chloé actually stands for. Especially the flou, something Hearst didn't understand well, was strong and convincing. Some of the pieces were a bit questionable but as a whole, this collection is fantastic and will sell like crazy! Thank God we've all survived Hearst's dreadful tenure, because this one is going to be good. Bravo Chemena!

This is the Chloé, this is Parisian feminine 🫵 !!! Although it looks a bit dated and seems like 2010 fashion.

What a breath of fresh air for Chloé even just with "warm" color palette, the nostalgia that we haven't seen from this brand in a long time

Last edited:
A bit of Stella, a bit of Phoebe, a lot of Hannah. I wish there were some of Natacha's Parisienne sensibility.

I think the flou worked best when balanced with the more structured pieces. On their own, the effect was just a bit too aggressively Stevie Nicks, and unfortunately brought to mind Peter Dundas' Pucci.

Otherwise, so happy for the change in direction at Chloé!

Minus the headpieces, the belts and the boot on the girl before Mona, I loooooveeee it!
Beautiful flowy clothes, strong denim and desirable products overall.
Also, great casting!

i am sipping a flute of champagne right now- because i am so happy!!
great to have you back Chloé - it's been a while. i missed you.
Lovely to have you again. So so many great pieces i want to wear right now.
I loved the attitude, the style, everything.

ok-the styling was a bit overwhelming... but why not. it was the more the merrier :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->