Chloé "Love" Fragrance : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

ThiagoMello

Reaction score
Preview of the Chloe "Love" fragrance : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh. I love what I see so far! :crush:

chloelove.jpg

And a preview of the commercial, directed by Roman Coppola ^_^

chloe002.jpg

twitter.com/Chloe_fashion

It's very 'meh' from what I can see but I have to wait till the full ad comes out.

I've seen this whole look before, but I'm excited because Raquel looks absolutely gorgeous.

same angle, different day, imo. :lol:

Inez and Vinoodh should just make one gigantic set of Raquel pictures and hand them to brands.. save the entire circus.

for real, save them all a bunch of time & energy. or maybe just have a stack of raquel archived images with brand logo stickers & we just switch them around ourselves for each season. :P

Love Chloe, Love Raquel, Love "Love" Fragrance haha!

Maybe in Hq, it may look better. So far, it's nothing worth getting excited about.

It's an effective ad. You're immediately drawn to her face. I'm sure women want to smell like Raquel.
I bet Raquel smells good :brows:

Raquel. :woot: She looks gorgeous as always. I can't wait to see the whole thing. ^_^

wow, she looks really stunning. cant wait to see the commercial. i mean, directed by roman :heart:

I like the shot posted by Flashbang.

The first one could have been a part of last season's ad.

I like this picture in #14, but I'm not impressed. So similar to the previous scent ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"