Chloé Pre-Fall 2009

I was disappointed when I saw 7 first looks on Skye :shock: But these looks from style.com aren't that bad, I want Paulo back though! :cry:

Effortless - this collection sums it up, there's no effort in designing, at all! This is something I'd expect to come out of mainstream workhorse houses like Anne Klein, though the cut is a notch up from the undescribable SS09. Her "design signature" appears to be BOWS and this scallop/frilly decorative edge thing, but I'm sure this sort of "styling" makes those die-hard Chloe fans who hated Paulo with a vengeance happy at last.

yep, ballet flats look nothing close to alluring. now speak of economy and most high-profit-margin stuff.

Well, seeing this collection as a whole, it's actually nice. And I prefer Paulo because his colors were beautiful and strong. Her colors are very beige, gray, but with some nice combinations of blue, or metallic colors.

ehh..not feeling this...its too-old-lady-goes-to-church....

Thank you!!!!! been looking for her for forever becasue i love love love her hair right now!

I'm not into the designs but I love how comfortable it all looks, wonder who styled it..

:heart:

[vogue.fr]

i guess i'm in the minority but i love a lot these pieces. there is just something so easy about the clothes. i dig the chic librarian look...:heart:

The gowns are awful. The only thing i saw that i liked is the purple dress in #15 and thats nothing stellar...

very paris-looks like the pictures of french girls on the sartorialist during fashion week.... this clothes would look awesome with chuck taylors-very french nonchalant.....

its tooooo 1980s middle aged high school secretary SERIOUSLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->