Chloé Pre-Fall 2009

I adore the entire collection. The new designer made it duly and slyly (i guess she knows some people didn't think her collection so interesting).

the gamine-ness of chole is seems to be back, be please use more cheerful/richer colour...

I don't know. Some of the pieces individually I really like... I also am really enjoying the color palette.
Overall, I don't think it's crazy horrible like some people seem to be making it out to be. Although I think the pant waist-line (on some of them) could be a little bit lower. It's just very aging and I suppose not very flattering.

Last edited by a moderator:
both pre-fall and resort are a snoozefest, what's with all the beige?

I take back what I said earlier... I think a few of the coats are cute, but I don't care much for anything else.

love the two dresses shown...but not as a collection...just for normal special occasion wear

The collection isn't amazing imo. I agree with the "blah" and "yawn" and all those responses.

I don't really like this at all. It's so bland. The first word I associated with these photos when looking at them was "frumpy".

This is so much prettier than f/w 2010/2011.
From my point of view Hannah's Resort and pre-fall are do much better collections than s/s and f/w

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->