Chloé Resort 2022 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Jun 10, 2021.

1. TaylorBinque

TaylorBinque Well-Known Member

The price was definitely up since Natacha. I think what many may have not known is that Chloe actually has a massive following. Most of my girl friends were aware of the brand and they wanted or already own pieces of the brand, especially the bags. And these ladies are stylistically different. This got me to think of how Claire worked the brand. Yes, it not be the most inspiring but her Chloe bags were every where from Asia to America. It's every where. It speaks to the women. But yes, the price definitely went up because I always enjoy going to their website.

Lola701 likes this.
  2. kasper!

kasper! Well-Known Member

I am wondering how many $$$ did Gabriela pay to her lobbyist which helped her get this job?

A major flop of Chloe is foreseeable unless she could bring us a super IT bag, however I highly doubt it.

3. disco54

disco54 Well-Known Member

This is true I am no fan of Marant, but many of her dresses have that Chloe Flou, If Marant does indeed hire a good bag designer and inject some 70s/90s aesthetics with flared trousers/jeans and flowy blouses she can easily achieve that. Marant's problem is her design aesthetic has been on autopilot with the same inspired Claude Montana dressing circa 1985 for like 10 years. It has not evolved at all.

SophiaVB, YohjiAddict and Lola701 like this.
  4. tctra

tctra Active Member

i think she was hired primarily to design bags for them as that's what she was known for prior

5. entten

entten Active Member

buhhh

they replaced an amazing high end french designer with this american boring mom style mess

6. 90sFan

90sFan Active Member

when is the press release of her demise coming our way? poo girl, not her fault, why on earth did they hire her? They must have left Earth a while ago.

kasper! likes this.