Chloé S/S 2025 Paris

I loved it, with the exception of those dark floral looks towards the end. The Chloé energy has been so fun and youthful recently, and Chemena embodies her clothes akin to Phoebe and Miuccia.

Bohemian cliches or not, this is still one of the best interpretations of Chloé I’ve seen in YEARS.

Chemena was made for this position and it shows, all the girlies will go bananas for those baby doll and empire dresses (and don’t get me started on those pants :heart:).

Maybe it’s a personal bias because I love late 70’s/early 80’s Chloé but I’m just so happy that this brand is in good hands again and I’m sure Chemena will evolve over time but for now this is EVERYTHING!

It’s weird, I was surprised as much as I was expecting this…
It’s a LOT of frous frous!
That being said it still felt « Fashion ».

I like it but I wish all the models wore those wedges.
Because when I see a lot of lace on 16 YO blondes, it can really look Junior.

I liked the tailoring and the accessories.

Less directional than her debut collection but still a success and retail gold material.

She is installing her Chloe so I don’t mind the slow evolution.

It’s weird, I was surprised as much as I was expecting this…
It’s a LOT of frous frous!
That being said it still felt « Fashion ».

I like it but I wish all the models wore those wedges.
Because when I see a lot of lace on 16 YO blondes, it can really look Junior.

I liked the tailoring and the accessories.

Less directional than her debut collection but still a success and retail gold material.

She is installing her Chloe so I don’t mind the slow evolution.
I agree ! First show was way more directional. You can tell the suits are pushing a more "commercial" approach in the RTW.
I loved the more casual looks, very Phoebe : nice flare pants with a cute top tucked inside and a cool hobo bag.

BUT those harem pants....an abomination. Too much of them !
Do Pieter Mulier and Chemena really find women wearing them cool ?

I like the puff sleeved tops and dresses and the pastel color palette. A lot of it looks very ethereal, soft and delicate, with very pretty details, much more wearable and flattering. The billowy dresses will never be my cup of tea, though. P.S. The mullet black dress is my favorite piece here, something I'd definitely wear.

Something about the high-low hemlines that almost appear like trains in combination with the soft prints in shades of nude to mauve reminds me of Olivier Theyskens' infamous Nina Ricci collection, but it's clear the construction is very different here.

Flounces and ruffles are as far away from my personal taste as it can get but i can nonetheless appreciate her mastery over this kind of design - Had anybody told me of a playsuit with these elements, I would have never expected the result to look anything but ridiculous, however in her hands, those designs look believable and flattering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->