Chloe Grace Moretz

I just watched her in Kick *** and I've gotta say, she was amazing in it! I hope to see her in many more movies in the future!

Here's a cute little gif of Chloe that I found on LJ

1604q35.jpg

chloegmoretz @ LJ

2eewl5y.jpg

In the past, we have invited the year’s great performers to be themselves for the camera and, on video, to talk about what they do. This year, we asked them to do it: to show us — in a few gestures and with a few props but without dialogue or story — what acting is. And here they are, striking some of the classic attitudes of cinema, turning their bodies and faces into instruments of pure, deep and enigmatic emotion. — A.O. Scott

The 14 actors selected are: Javier Bardem, James Franco, Natalie Portman, Jesse Eisenberg, Chloe Moretz, Matt Damon, Michael Douglas, Jennifer Lawrence, Noomi Rapace, Vincent Cassel, Anthony Mackie, Robert Duvall, Lesley Manville and Tilda Swinton.
chloegmoretz @ LJ

she is going to be a stunner one day!

chloe-moretz

Last edited by a moderator:
She's going to be on 30 Rock? That's great!

''Justin Bieber - Never Say Never'' Los Angeles Premiere - February 8, 2011

tlfan

It's awkward, and it looks like someone told her to stick her boobs out.

Seems like she has great personal style too. She was great on 30 Rock!

I love her haircut. She has a somewhat androgynous quality about her that's appealing. She could pass for a boy given a certain wardrobe.

Oh gosh. Chloe is starting to worry me.
She's like a mini adult and seems way to eager to grow up.
In the pictures with her mom, it's almost like they're colleagues or something. lol.
But that's a really cute outfit.

Leaving Spanish Kitchen restaurant in West Hollywood - March 6, 2011

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->