Chloe Sevigny

I loved that NY Times article, loved reading it. Her being bored of fashion kind of comes through in her appearances lately.

LOL, why didn't they just get this guy to play the character?

drew-droege-chloe-memorial-day.jpg

homorazzi.com

I loved that NY Times article, loved reading it. Her being bored of fashion kind of comes through in her appearances lately.

Agreed on both counts.

It's funny how that part of the interview has made the most headlines online. Although I can understand why fans of her style would be disappointed to hear that she herself doesn't value it, I think it's easy to forget that the "It girl" and "fashion impresario" etc. are all labels that Chloë has been given by other people, not self-proclaimed titles. If she has now finally tired of being known for something she hasn't particularly aspired to be known for, who can blame her?

Last edited by a moderator:
now she looks old, ordinary boring. and I loved so much her blond color
anyway, when she cutted her hair I was dissapointed too.
but this is too much. I hope it's just a very good wig.

...but it's for a role. Does it really matter? It's not like she's going to keep it.

I read somewhere that it was a TV series, but most say it's a miniseries. Suffice it to say, that's longer than the average film, but shorter than a TV series (cable or main network). She'll be back to blonde in no time.

I like the hair color on her, it's different and it contrasts well with her skin and eyes. But she's Chloë in blonde.

I read somewhere that it was a TV series, but most say it's a miniseries. Suffice it to say, that's longer than the average film, but shorter than a TV series (cable or main network). She'll be back to blonde in no time.
dunno, i've read she's filming a pilot and how it's a tv-show, so that means she's gonna stick longer with it, but if it's indeed miniseries than yeah, she's gonna go blond by autumn.

^ It's a six-part miniseries (for now anyway). From the press release:

Sky Atlantic HD today (Friday 10th June, 2011) announces that Academy Award® nominated and Golden Globe® winning actress Chloë Sevigny will star in HIT AND MISS, Sky Atlantic’s first original drama which is created by one of the country's most respected screenwriters, Paul Abbott.

[...]Ambitious and high concept, HIT AND MISS is a six-part drama about family, sexual identity and killing, as it follows Mia’s attempts to mix her killer instincts with her new maternal ones as she starts life with her new family - a lethal killer at the heart of a troubled family dramatically changes all of their lives forever.

From: http://www.redproductioncompany.com/latest-from-red/2011/06/10/chloë-sevigny-in-hit-and-miss

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->