Chloe Sevigny

haha I've never seen this before:

tumblr_lrojepTx571qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

thisisnthappiness

OMG, she looks identical to Terry in that 2nd pic in 2nd row, and it's not a compliment.

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]101259[/split]

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, she looks identical to Terry in that 2nd pic in 2nd row, and it's not a compliment.

BREAKING: Chloe Sevigny is in Paris, backstage at Kenzo and a very dark brunette! CE

x2891f9cf.jpg
xkdedn.jpg

From: twitter.com/Frenchimalvi; twitter.com/valesupervale

:buzz:

This is unexpected dont remember her wearing their clothes, is it a wig or did she really dye it?

^ I figure they're using her to generate some buzz for it being Humberto Leon & Carol Lim's debut for Kenzo. As for the hair, I'm pretty certain it's actually dyed. She's had it since June-July, it looks pretty real and there has also been a couple of pics from private events in which she's had it. :flower:

Pic from the show:

chloehw.jpg

i think her eyebrows are a bit too dark... gives her a severe look

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->