Chloe Sevigny

At Home with Chloe: Part 1

opening ceremony's facebook

^ Oh how I love her. Her laugh is so infectious.

I really like the dress she has on in the vid. I think it's genius that you can remove the zipper so you can work the crop top as a separate piece.

And LOL, I'd never have guessed her favorite color is pink. :lol:

I know. I would have never pegged her for a pink girl!

I really like the dress she has on in the vid. I think it's genius that you can remove the zipper so you can work the crop top as a separate piece.

You took the words right out of my mouth. It has a great shape as well - it's form-fitting enough to be flattering, but not so form-fitting as to look too "obvious". My favorite piece from the collection.

And I just went from liking the bob to loving it. It looks great on her in the video. :heart:

Hahaha found that pic! And that pink coat made me laugh. I really love that video :'-)

crispas.tumblr

Attachments

• katechloe.jpg
    katechloe.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 99
You took the words right out of my mouth. It has a great shape as well - it's form-fitting enough to be flattering, but not so form-fitting as to look too "obvious". My favorite piece from the collection.

Right? :wink:
And it looks great in red and white too.

In case someone is interested... a few pages from the 1994 issue of Vice magazine.

scanned by me

^^so funny to see that she basically had the same hair cut back then!

In case someone is interested... a few pages from the 1994 issue of Vice magazine.

scanned by me

That's not actually from 1994, it was a mock up magazine, pretending to be from 1994, Chloe's body definitely wasn't like that in 1994. Haha.

Chloe Sevigny attends the Cinema Society & Piaget screening of "W.E." at The Museum of Modern Art on December 4, 2011 in New York City.
Chloe+Sevigny+Cinema+Society+Piaget+Host+Screening+mJRylc7hBSNl.jpg
Chloe+Sevigny+Cinema+Society+Piaget+Host+Screening+tuRTttiwCozl.jpg

zimbio

Not sure what to think of the dress...I can't tell if it looks cheap or not (as in the material) -_-

Kinda love this look its such a Chloe only look i think thats why,:D love the color of the dress and how she paired it with boots, and Im loving her new hairdo :heart:it was definitely time for a change, reminds me of the early 00s

Don't think I would be as sure about this look on anyone else, But I think Chloë makes it work here. And FINALLY a color outfit. I like it! ^_^

The annoying thing is that this look would've worked with her trademark long blonde hair. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->