Chloe Sevigny

This woman always looks gross. She looks dirty in most pictures. She wears unique things but they're never flattering.

It is almost as if she purposely tries to look bad. :sick:

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 21st, 2004 - 1:06 pm
Firstly,she reminds me sooooo much of all those quirky French actresses/singers in the sixties. Certainly not All-American beautiful but striking in a way that so goes with Viva Glam. I mean,Shirley Manson wasn't exactly beauty queen but she had so much character that fit with that campaign.

That all being said,I loathe Chlöe Sevigny; she is one of the most overhyped actresses I've ever seen. Her style nowadays is boring and unoriginal--to me she looks like another Renée Zellweger without the cutesy facade.
Ditto, Scott. I HATE Chloe. :yuk:

I like these photos better than the first two.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them esp the last one and the one in the red.

I really like how the photographer used light and shadow - it makes the pictures interesting. she looks alright, the way her cheekbones really stand out in the last pic is cool :flower:

I have never found Chloë beautiful or even special - this is by far the best pictures I've seen of her :flower:

I really like her because she's not that unusual looking. Like Kate Moss, she could be any pretty girl off the street, and that is refreshing sometimes.

I really like a few very unusual looking models like Alek Wek, Karen Elsen, Audrey Marnay, and Devon Aoki, but I also like some of the very ordinary looking girls, like Maggie Riser, who look more like anyone you might see around, just taller and thinner than most.

I like Chloe Sevigny because she doesn't have that attenuated look--her proportions seem very balanced, she looks comfortable in her skin, and she doesn't have an overdone, primped-and-fluffed look.

The more I see Chloe the more I like her. I enjoy this editorial. Pretty simple and not avant-garde but still beautiful and not boring.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Mar 20th, 2004 - 12:45 pm
I really like a few very unusual looking models like Alek Wek, Karen Elsen, Audrey Marnay, and Devon Aoki, but I also like some of the very ordinary looking girls
:shock: what are you talking about? I think Devon Akoi looks totally normal.

As for Chloe, I agree with whoevere said she's on drugs. Did anyone else hear about the blow-job thing in Brown Bunny? :sick: so gross......

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond+Mar 20th, 2004 - 2:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slinky_vagabond @ Mar 20th, 2004 - 2:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-As You Like It@Mar 20th, 2004 - 12:45 pm
I really like a few very unusual looking models like Alek Wek, Karen Elsen, Audrey Marnay, and Devon Aoki, but I also like some of the very ordinary looking girls
:shock: what are you talking about? I think Devon Akoi looks totally normal.

[/b][/quote]
I beg to differ. Devon's uniqueness is what has allowed her to become a model in the first place. Ms. Aoki was perhaps the shortest supermodel in the business. She only succeeded because of her exquite looks. :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->