Chloe Sevigny

:heart: Wearing Mugler.

Chloe Sevigny attends the opening ceremony and screening of "The Dead Don't Die" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 14, 2019 in Cannes, France.

og9ejEE.jpg

lI8qt4i.jpg

C5wTA0S.jpg

K5RjYd4.jpg

zimbio.com

Chloë Sevigny Gives the Suit a Radical Twist at Cannes

IzdENB2.jpg

vogue.com

Not particularly into the Mugler dress, but I love the striped suit!

I'm not sure I like the suit but the Mugler dress at the premiere is so sexy and chic.

Goodness, Mugler looks fantastic on her. It really suits her somewhat quirky aesthetic.

Chloe Sevigny attends the photocall for "The Dead Don't Die" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2019 in Cannes, France.

byz2dbG.jpg

KpCEiss.jpg

gdcWoc0.jpg

Chloe Sevigny arriving at the Gala Dinner during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 14, 2019 in Cannes, France.

o6IqOXq.jpg

KYTI4Rb.jpg

NT3smOj.jpg

xS6bXXx.jpg

zimbio.com

Love that Mugler dress on her. Always love when Chloe goes sexier. She looks so chic when she's wearing something a bit more vampy.

Side note - I wonder if that Mugler dress is any indication that that silly Casey Cadwallader is catching the drift that his work needs to step up for the house? What with the recent big, red carpet splashes of vintage Thierry Mugler on high profile celebrities, and Thierry designing specifically for Kim at the Met Gala. Hopefully he's feeling the heat...

However, the suit on Chloe doesn't really do her any favors.

i absolutely love that mugler dress, it's very classical hollywood diva with an edge to it, it's perfect for her. Not sure about the striped suit....

anybody knows what brand she wore at the photocall?

Out on La Croisette in Cannes on May 16, 2019.

GmCBS1V.jpg

RPQPzGe.jpg

Cannes: THR's Photo Portfolio With Tilda Swinton, Bill Murray and Ben Foster

Bill Murray, Barry Levinson and more pose for The Hollywood Reporter on the Croisette.

6V6Q1KV.jpg

cCSnGMS.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, hollywoodreporter.com

Chloe Sevigny attends the Vanity Fair party celebrating the 72nd Annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 18, 2019 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

DAPrIbs.jpg

A6ToNwR.jpg

Out and about in Cannes on May 15, 2019.

5aB56v3.jpg

wireimage.com, chloe-sevigny.org

Chloe Sevigny attends the screening of "Portrait Of A Lady On Fire (Portrait De La Jeune Fille En Feu)" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2019 in Cannes, France.
sSOym7u.jpg

zimbio​

HvTULWr.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Chloe Sevigny attends the Official Trophee Chopard Dinner Photocall as part of the 72nd Cannes International Film Festival on May 20, 2019 in Cannes, France.

dTqOha5.jpg

5UouKdq.jpg

IlwJnt1.jpg

zimbio.com

Chloe Sevigny attends the screening of "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 21, 2019 in Cannes, France.
rKjXn84.jpg

EbwqQ8A.jpg

C0AooaR.jpg

vTFiJiZ.jpg

lputOl3.jpg

5gaSmcN.jpg

zimbio​

Chloe Sevigny attends the photocall for "Les Realisateurs Des Courts Metrages En Competition" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 24, 2019 in Cannes, France.
JUFlmt0.jpg

rOVDGSt.jpg

zimbio​

Chloe Sevigny attends the amfAR Cannes Gala 2019 after party at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 23, 2019 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

lfiATuV.jpg

Chloe Sevigny is seen during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 23, 2019 in Cannes, France.

OgiGkUy.jpg

Chloe Sevigny is seen during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival at on May 20, 2019 in Cannes, France.

BrQJCSp.jpg

hellomagazine.com, vanityfair.com, eonline.com

Chloë Sevigny attends "The Dead Don't Die" New York Premiere at Museum of Modern Art on June 10, 2019 in New York City.

PRsR51u.jpg

uFSEyqL.jpg

Out in New York on June 9, 2019.

sW3Gfq7.jpg

Chloe Sevigny is seen in Downtown on May 30, 2019 in New York City.

Ud1oNx1.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, wireimage.com

Looking absolutely fabulous in Marc Jacobs at the Dead Don't Die premiere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->