Chloe Sevigny

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond+Mar 20th, 2004 - 2:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slinky_vagabond @ Mar 20th, 2004 - 2:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-As You Like It@Mar 20th, 2004 - 12:45 pm
I really like a few very unusual looking models like Alek Wek, Karen Elsen, Audrey Marnay, and Devon Aoki, but I also like some of the very ordinary looking girls
:shock: what are you talking about? I think Devon Akoi looks totally normal.
[/b][/quote]
With all due respect- she so doesn't. That's why she's a model! :flower:

Chloe is by FAR the best dressed and most original young actress out there PERIOD.I love her talent- originality,class and eccentricities admist the sea of bimbos and cookie cutter fake acresses.She has real STAYING POWER. She IS and WILL CONTINUE to become an ICON.Chloe is amazing!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER.SHE ROCKS.

wow, stunning pics.
Are these from this months Vogue?
I havent bought it yet. tssk.

I love Chloe, maybe not with the passion of zoe above, but she is certainly very interesting/unique/unafraid to take risks.

She looks so stunning. Is she famous for being a model? Why is she famous again???

Chloe is the actress from back in 1995 from Dogville, The Last Days of Disco, Kids, Party Monster, the controversial The Brown Bunny (she gives actor Vincent Gallo a BJ on film) and was recently seen in an Will & Grace episode. A long time fan, I met her person and she was stunning back then and still is from these latest photos.

I agree with what a couple people mentioned, it is amazingly refreshing to see an actress who is different, unique. Who isn't the normal blond copy just trying to conform. Go Chloe!

Thanks for that. She looks like a model soooo much. Absolutely stunning in a quirky way.

oh, i love her.

she has great taste and such a quirky beauty. :flower: i love her speaking voice, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->