Chloe Dole

Discussion in 'Femmes' started by miss_catherine, Apr 27, 2010.

1. miss_catherine

miss_catherine Active Member

Chloe is a new face at City Models (Paris) and was first brought to my attention on the always terrific Fashion Does It Better blog :smile:heart:smile:. With her height, great figure, amazing bone structure, beautiful colouring and a face that can look edgy or soft, Chloe oozes with potential.

Measurements:
    Height: 180/5'11"
    Bust: 88/34.5
    Waist: 60/23.5
    Hips: 87/34.5
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Green

I apologise for the slightly dodgy quality of the following images - my screen capping skills are not all they could be.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    city-models.com

2. miss_catherine

There were three more images with this story on fdib but for some reason my photobucket doesn't want to load them at the moment. I'd keep trying but I have to head to work so I'll make sure and update this later! Here's what I managed to load thus far, as well as the accompanying post :flower:

City Life

Chloe Dole @ City (Paris)
    Take a French girl signed with the epitome of the Paris agency, a Paris-based photographer and add a teaspoon of London cool and a touch of New York style. You get Chloe Dole by Alexandre Brunet. Raw story, nothing but the truth when the truth gets molded by the photographer's imagination and his photographic tricks. Captuted as she were suddenly kicked out of bed in the middle of night with her sleepy yet impish expression and delicately scruffy (paradoxes are so possible), Chloe manages to look ethereal and elegant nonetheless. Might be the very challenging thing in that project, might be Alexandre's signature as well, for those who already know a bit of his work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If it's the first time for Chloe here, Alexandre Brunet was already featured on FDIB for his work in magazines, commissoned or personal projects like a story published in Dedicate or his vision of models Margo and Marina. If each series or even each picture is something of its own, the link between all of them is clearly shaping as soon as you get more familiar with his touch. Capturing a mood, recreating an atmosphere either real or imaginary. Among the latest works, we also invite you to have a look at the short preview of a story he shot with Irina Denisova in exclusive on Avant-Premiere, Avant Models blog.

A quick note on Chloe and her agency now. Newly arrived on board at City, 5'11 tall with remarkably harmonious measurements (34.5 - 23.5 - 34.5), Chloe caught our attention for her early editorial work and test shots (see her book on the agency's website) and embodies the "new generation" at City Models. Well-known till a recent past for some household names of modeling, City's rebranding started with their new faces section relying on a very efficient scouting and strong aesthetics -- Alisa Gourari, Anne Peck, Deimante Misiunaite, Georgiana Penova, Yulia Musieichuk, Kinga Lukomska, Nathalie Kuzmenko, Niia Alakoski or Lolita Lvova just to name a few favorite and the list grows fast as you can see.
    fdib - - mariemaud.canalblog.com :heart::heart:

3. lawbstar

lawbstar New Member

:huh: no thanks, I think she looks very awkward in gawky in some of her photos. In the ones where they happened to pose her right she looks good though.

4. miss_catherine

I actually see that slightly awkward, 'gawky' thing as part of Chloe's appeal. Could just be me though ^_^

I'm attempting to load those other shots on photobucket again now so that I can share them...

5. miss_catherine

Here we go:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    mariemaud.canalblog.com

6. mariemaud

mariemaud Active Member

Definetely not just you :heart:
    I love her facial expressions, she works out self derision with quite a lot of wit and cuteness...
    I cannot figure if it's made on purpose or just a natural thing that she's not even aware of, which makes it even more appealing... the second possibility would intrigue me a lot :crush:

7. miss_catherine

Yeah, it's hard to tell whether it's a conscious thing on her part or not. Love the intrigue.

8. Alex

Alex New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

facebook

9. miss_catherine

Woo hoo! Gorgeous. Ta muchly for sharing. I have a few I've been meaning to post too.

10. Flyest

Flyest Active Member

[​IMG]
    gilbertfrancois.com