Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
2q4oC.jpg
gxBDN.jpg

cWS60.jpg
Djm5N.jpg

wwd.com

Wearable, I like it. The third look is really nice, love the colour. Constance! :heart:

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ALAUU.

How is Hannah McGibbon making profit with all of her underwhelming and mundane collections?

Bring back some excitement to the House of Chloe! At least Paulo Melim Andersson kept things interesting and dynamic. Hannah McGibbon does nothing but recycle looks that ideas that were relevant at least ten seasons ago! :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like those four outfits, they look pretty old and boring, even the cute little black dress looks bad.

Looking lovely, both the clothes and Constance. :smile:

I'm not even going to start complaining about her clothes again. Nice to see Constance and that's it.

It's a classic but I don't like it ... It's pretty boring

^The fourht is such a ridicolous Marni F/W 09.10 rip-off. The rest is just simply boring.

mmm..i don't even know where to begin...this is a shame..i mean actually all the look are "pretty", but pretty,is not what i'd expect from chloè..and everytime i see her new collection 'im pretty sure i've seen it all already..nothing new,nothing exciting, and that's a shame! :doh:

The dress is really pretty and I also like the beige jacket, it looks boxy but fitted.

I could see why some would say it's boring but it's not that bad...

what hannah trying to say here?, im not gonna say "bring back paulo", nothing impress me since fall09....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitpicker
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"