Chloe S/S 10 Paris

This is too trendy. It will look ridiculous in a year, and the old Chloé (up to the Andersson days) to me never loses its appeal.

This sucks.

Enough ponchos and capes already, but the girl in me finds the notsalgic white dresses appealing.^_^ It doesn't make it a directional collection though, and not enough everyday pieces far as I can see.
Agrees! If Hannah keeps doing ponchos, capes, and jumpsuits for every collection, well, she is going to be a predictable designer. I love what she did last season but I am just not in love with the ponchos, capes, and jumpsuits. The dresses are really pretty and I would love to wear something like that for Spring/Summer^_^ Good collection.

I really like this collection, it is totally wearable yet it was able to sustain my interest, unfortunately wearable and boring go hand-in-hand too often. Also the pieces look well made and it seems like Hannah really thought about the pairings in the layered looks, this may sound basic but I have been surprised at how cheap and sloppy some of the Milan and Paris collections have been, especially from some of the most respected houses. I normally love color, but when there is a lot of design and/or layering sometimes color is too much, although I think a bold color here or there wouldn't have hurt.

I think she's attempting to make a New Chloe silhouette but it's just ending up looking the same as last season..
One or two quite nice, clean pieces though.

There are some undeniably gorgeous pieces like the finale dresses and some blouses and pants.

I really wish there was a punch of something though. Last season she had the Baroque pants, crystal + velvet overalls and one-shoulder silk top with bows down the sleeve. She coud have used a few statement pieces for S/S.

yaaaay i love it this has cheered me up today after the disappointment of chanel and valentino!!

I like it
but not in the "jumping off the chair" kinda way
It's cool, flirty, but it misses something
there is not one piece that Im crazy for
too clean for me

the hair by the way its gorgeous, so me

It's a let-down, really. It's so strict and not quirky and fresh at all. It lacks idea and inspiration everywhere - looks like a spring collection for the wealthy wallflower. :doh:

The search continues...

What a mess.The clothes don't even seem trendy anymore,and Chloe is all about young and trendy things.
The Fall collection was 100% Chloe and it was so good,while this one is like the opposite,there's no depth or inspiration in it

Disco54:
ok i saw the rest and i changed my mind it sux. It has this unemployed middle aged lady vibe about it lol and stir up pants loool

I think they call it recession chic. She may well be wearing this unemployed look herself if she doesn't deliver, poor girl...

I've always loved Chloe's simplicity.^_^ Love the colors (white and pastels) and dresses are lovely. But wtf is with jeans this season?!:sick:

This is terrible. The first look says it all; a mens suit that she hasn't even bothered to tailor to make it a little modern. And the rest is a disaster;its very dreary and boring. And is it just me, or is this the least feminine collection we have ever seen from Chloe?

She's had three seasons to prove herself and so far, I haven't seen anything spectacular from her. I thought she was supposed to bring back some excitement and profitability?

I'm sorry but how is Hannah's Chloe more profitable than Paulo's? At least he gave his Chloe girl some embellishment, some femininity, some colour etc. I see nothing feminine about Hannah's Chloe girl - a mens suit, leather shorts, ponchos.

The problem is, she is designing and dressing for herself rather than thinking of the customer and the aesthetics of Chloe.

The denim and the long, ill-fitting black skirt are baffling. I wish she had expanded on the boyish thing (see Freja's outfit). This collection isn't bad but it's not very good either.

Some nice pieces. But overall I didn't like this alot.

hmm, no. really boring. I only like sasha's final dress :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->