Chloe S/S 2005 Paris

you're welcome stylegurrl!

i love what phoebe's doing with chloe...very effortless and lovely, very spring. can't wait to see more!

Really like it, very soft and effortless it looks to me :heart:

I really like this collection, especially blue shoes and this:
00330f.jpg

Except seeing Gemma with her boob out (twice?) was a bit :yuk:

Originally posted by vivadixie@Oct 10 2004, 12:08 AM
Except seeing Gemma with her boob out (twice?) was a bit :yuk:
[snapback]392256[/snapback]​

Wasn't that Hana? :unsure:
lol as if it matters - it is a little distasteful I suppose :rolleyes:

And Gemma - but a bit more subtle:
00040f.jpg

00190f.jpg

It's just a bit blah cos she's so young looking... The second outfit's nice though.

those very thin long scarves that are styled with just about everything at the Chloe show are already a huge trend in London but in a silver sequence material, i could spot the british girls just by this scarf at the Premiere Vision fabric fair ...

my point: not too creative styling

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 10 2004, 07:23 AM
those very thin long scarves that are styled with just about everything at the Chloe show are already a huge trend in London but in a silver sequence material
[snapback]392355[/snapback]​

tell me about it..........at fashion week there were a million women wearing them

i actually liked those silver scarves but just about everything can get totally ridiculous when everyone is wearing it..

much more when a designer is 'proposing' a high street trend as 'THE' accessorie for next season :rolleyes:

Maybe off topic but does Ralph Toledano (Chloé's CEO) have something to do with Sidney Toledano (Dior's CEO)?

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 10 2004, 03:23 AM
those very thin long scarves that are styled with just about everything at the Chloe show are already a huge trend in London but in a silver sequence material, i could spot the british girls just by this scarf at the Premiere Vision fabric fair ...

my point: not too creative styling
[snapback]392355[/snapback]​

:lol: Yip Lena you are right - I have one too! :rolleyes: Mine is green. I bought it at the end of last winter & it was quite £££ & now you can get them everywhere really cheap.

I like the Chloe collection - granted it is predictable but its feminine & quite sexy. I was at Harvey Nichols yesterday looking at it & it looks good I think. She always seems to stay true to the 70's influences. I like that.

i didn't know she was preggers!

It's nothing new, but I like it, as I usually do.

Phoebe certainly knows what she is doing for Chloe.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Oct 9 2004, 10:52 PM
I like this. This is all.
[snapback]391769[/snapback]​

:crush: thanks for posting !!!

I'm loving this collection, I don't care if it's poorly original or predictable, those are all outfits that I'm currently wearing and also, that I can see myself wearing for another 6 months, so.. yay for Phoebe! :P

:heart:
00220f.jpg

I just viewed the entire collection at style.com and I am in love with it. :heart: :flower: It's very wearable and while it has volume, it isn't sloppy. I also loved the colors, especially the blues.

I think it's a good bridge between the f/w 04 collection and now. I like it. Light breezy but not all pastel colors and the skirts are divine.

As for skinny scarves, haven't they been around for years? I mean it's very hollywood to wear a skinny scarf in summer and quite frankly I'm over that whole scene. Been around to long, let's let it go.

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Oct 10 2004, 10:14 PM
I just viewed the entire collection at style.com and I am in love with it. :heart: :flower: It's very wearable and while it has volume, it isn't sloppy. I also loved the colors, especially the blues.
[snapback]393234[/snapback]​

i thought so, too...there's something very nonchalant and effortless about this collection. and i guess everyone's kind of tired of pants...there have been soooo many skirts on runway for spring....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->