Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

congrat handbagbabe~!
yeah I personally prefer silverado than paddington
and saw a girl today with a dark brown one in topshop,
oxford street london. I couldnt stop glaring at that bag~
maybe some pictures of your new baby, please?

Handbagbabe where did you get your bag because I'm dying for a large dark brown python

obsessed if you really want the large python you should just email leshent and buy that from him. cuz someone is going to buy that from him and i don't think you'll find another since that color is pretty rare.

Tallulah I would give him 3000 now but it is not a buy it now auction. I'll have to see if he would go for that or wait until he gets more.

it doesn't matter that the auction doesn't offer a buy it now feature -- if you and leshent can strike a deal he will end the auction early. but don't be surprised if he wants the auction to run its course or if his BIN price is high because this bag is so rare.

Thats what I'm afraid of. I'm sure he won't be satisfied with his starting bid but I'll try you never know.

Who has the best currency rate for exchange of goods with US dollars?
I want to know which foreign countries are the cheapest to buy from a Chloe or a Fendi? I know that the tax and shipping adds on alot to the price but what do you think?

Klow-chloe how dare you assume you know what I want and if you have nothing nice to say please refrain from making such comments

I think some of us in this broad know you intendsion and you should not try to sell your friend stuffs in this broad. You should read the rules of posting.

If you read the board I said previously that I now I understand the rules but the comments made by others was said diplomatically without the apparent rudeness and
aggression that you are expressing. So please don't address me any further because apparently you are being overly confrontational.

OK I'm going to break this unpleasant ice and tell you that I followed Tallulahrock's advise and asked LeShent whether he would end his auction early? I'm waiting to hear from him.

Theres lots of talk about the python scales being fragile. Is that true about the silverado style. Do you have to be careful with it because if thats the case Its not the bag for me. I love the way it looks but I'm not that careful with my bags.

I need advise from experienced silverado python owners.

i prefer larger and and "less tight" scales. i think aesthetically it looks better. however those types of scales don't seem to hold up as well as the smaller tighter ones. :innocent:

i've also noticed that some pythons have more flexible and shiny skin than others. Some are quite dry. it all depends so the fragility depends.

My friend in US has just received my Gold Medium from Chloe NYC!!! :woot: She has informed me that there are some curling at the edges near the top. Apart from that, the bag is looking good. As I havent seen the bag myself, I cannot decide on whether the curling is acceptable. To eradicate the hassles, I've decided to keep the bag anyway.... :unsure:

Also, I got quoted many different prices from different SAs in the same store on the same bag!!! :lol: Chloe NYC quoted USD1945, 1950 and finally when I forwarded my credit card details, it was 1970!!! Experienced the same price quotation with Chloe London. Did anyone experience this? Doesnt this mean that the Gold Medium is the same price as the Browns, Greens etc? Thought the metallic colours will cost slightly more as its with London / Paris..

baghag21 said:
My friend in US has just received my Gold Medium from Chloe NYC!!! :woot: She has informed me that there are some curling at the edges near the top. Apart from that, the bag is looking good. As I havent seen the bag myself, I cannot decide on whether the curling is acceptable. To eradicate the hassles, I've decided to keep the bag anyway.... :unsure:

Also, I got quoted many different prices from different SAs in the same store on the same bag!!! :lol: Chloe NYC quoted USD1945, 1950 and finally when I forwarded my credit card details, it was 1970!!! Experienced the same price quotation with Chloe London. Did anyone experience this? Doesnt this mean that the Gold Medium is the same price as the Browns, Greens etc? Thought the metallic colours will cost slightly more as its with London / Paris..

Congrats on your gold Silverado!! Why don't you ask your friend to take some photos of what she thinks are possible "problem spots" for you to see?

Hmmm...I dunno, but I was charged USD$1945 for my gold silverado...:huh:

As a point of interest, the cheapest place to get the Silverado so far is from luisaviaroma, I think. As I don't live in Europe, the price is extremely competitive once you deduct the V.A.T from the listed price.

By the way, Net-a-porter now has the silverado in calf leather.

In white and tan. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->