Chloe Sunglasses

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
I have these sunglasses :
Chloe sunglasses

They are exactly the ones pictured on here..

I've always been scared to wear them because they're rather large.. and I happen to think I have a weirdly small head... Should I even bother? Or should I just sell them on ebay or something. :unsure:

I say wear them if you like them! They look good, and the big-small contrast could just be another trend :flower:

those are cute :flower: but if it really bothers you, i think you should sell it. i mean, why keep it if you're not gona get use out of them or feel awkward wearing them :wink:

I love them.. I really do... I loved them ever since I bought them.. maybe i should just grow some balls and wear them.

If it looks bad, it's not like it'd be the worse thing I've ever seen... :blink:

I kinda know that "scared" feeling. I own a pair of pretty large Gucci sunglasses (the black type) and it's not really the type of sunglasses you see everyone wearing.
And it's kind of scary and freaky to wear them in the beginning because you have the feeling everyone's looking at you. However, that feeling did in fact stop for me at a certain point, and I guess that when I'm happy wearing them, and you are, we really shouldn't give a damn about what others think :wink:

Rock on! B)

it shouldnt be too hard to pull them off, go for it B)
and thanks for the link to the xtra cute shades site. :flower:

i saw some great Prada ones,
not that hot on either wire frames or multi-lenses.. :ninja:

hehe No prob Lena...

it was a total fluke that I found that website. :wink:

they're fab :smile: wear them aslong as they're not too wide for you face. it doesn't really matter how 'long' they are
i have a small head too :P

It's not the size I object to but Chloe sunglasses appear really trashy to me....especially the coloured lenses...

I agree, I adore the shape, but the tinting reminds me of Britanny Murphy's shades at Spun :ninja:

i say, sell them on ebay! please don't wear them.

lovely... i got all types of shades and one most of them are HUGe or way extravagant... the ones you posted are harmless so go for it :flower:

Originally posted by BrothaG@Apr 19th, 2004 - 2:45 am
I kinda know that "scared" feeling. I own a pair of pretty large Gucci sunglasses (the black type) and it's not really the type of sunglasses you see everyone wearing.
And it's kind of scary and freaky to wear them in the beginning because you have the feeling everyone's looking at you. However, that feeling did in fact stop for me at a certain point, and I guess that when I'm happy wearing them, and you are, we really shouldn't give a damn about what others think :wink:

Rock on! B)
I :heart: those and I actually see lots of people wearing them.

Originally posted by MissPurple+Apr 20th, 2004 - 8:37 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 8:37 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-BrothaG@Apr 19th, 2004 - 2:45 am

Rock on! B)
I :heart: those and I actually see lots of people wearing them. [/b][/quote]
Thank you! :flower: I see people wearing them quite often too :wink:

I wore them today and actually got a lot of compliments. :smile:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Apr 19th, 2004 - 11:58 am
I agree, I adore the shape, but the tinting reminds me of Britanny Murphy's shades at Spun :ninja:
HAHAHAHA!!! I totally agree!!

...and I love that movie :wub:

Hi Guys,
I see this thread hasn't been activated in quite some time.
Does anyone know where I can get just the Chloe Sunglass cases for the larger types of glasses? I got 2 pair for Christmas and in the fun of unwrapping and trying them on, my mother totally threw the cases out!
Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"