Chris Hemsworth

wow, him and Hiddleston are shooting movie after movie atm, love it

Sam Claflin, Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth attend the photocall to promote the film 'Snow White and the Huntsman' on May 11, 2012 in Arundel, United Kingdom. (Photo by Jon Furniss/WireImage)

The 28-year-old Aussie actor and his wife Elsa Pataky reportedly had their first child together on Friday (May 11) in London, England, a source confirms to Us Weekly. No further information has been announced at this time.
justjared

i've read somewhere else that it's a girl and they named her India, but i'm not sure whether that's true

Chris Hemsworth chats on his cell phone as he exits a newsstand on Thursday (May 10) in London, England.
The 28-year-old Australian actor was also joined by his parents, Craig and Leonie, for lunch at a British pub.

justjared

These grey shoes are probably his most favourite, he wore them at lot of events in few months... understand. Love them.

Snow White And The Huntsman - World Premiere - 14 May 2012

kstewartfans lj via sleepykrista

I wished his look was more formal. He looks too casual compared to the Kristen and Charlize.

LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 14: Actor Chris Hemsworth attends the World Premiere of 'Snow White And The Huntsman' at The Empire and Odeon Leicester Square on May 14, 2012 in London, England.

zimbio/daylife

something isn't working for me here, can't put my finger on what it is though

I can't differentiate between his suits any more.

I honestly think he looks exhausted and I don't blame him considering he's just become a dad.

2012-05-13 - At the press conference for "Snow White And The Huntsman" in West Suffex, England

tlfan.to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->