Christian Dior ‘Dior Homme Eau de Toilette’ Fragrance 2020 : Robert Pattinson by Mikael Jansson

Mmm, I sure wish you were my man.

Hahahaha, control yourself, Aracic! I suppose he looks attractive enough here from that angle. But where's Nicholas Hoult when you need him?

I've read somewhere that this new EDT smells different!? The scent is not for me, but anxious to smell it. Hope my local Boots will have it.

Hahahaha, control yourself, Aracic! I suppose he looks attractive enough here from that angle. But where's Nicholas Hoult when you need him?

I've read somewhere that this new EDT smells different!? The scent is not for me, but anxious to smell it. Hope my local Boots will have it.

Me too, used to wear Dior Homme years ago so very keen to smell the new variation!

Couldn’t care less about Robert Pattinson and his affiliation with Dior but that’s an undeniably strong image for a fragrance campaign... it works!

Sad that Dior got Edward looking subdued but with so much sex appeal to spare meanwhile Chanel got Kristen looking like an expresionless marionette

If it wasn't for that cheesy little tag line, this would have been even hotter.

I love Pattinson but this angle is not flattering for him.

This new DH EDT is literally a flanker but apparently it will replace the original DH that will be named DH original. They are doing what they did with Miss Dior...

Love that shot, he looks so hot. Very Herb Ritts.

After that disaster with Johnny Depp, this is a flawless campaign.

Ew, the video is corny so not him! Was it inspired by Channing Tatum? :sick: Very awkward to watch, especially the crawling under the table bit, fckboy dance moves, and 'struggle' muscles.

I find the douche-y masculinity in that video so sexy. We all need that straight friend. :lol:

Totally not a fan of Robert but this is very palatable. After seeing Henry Cavill as the Witcher Henry could do this even better. -_-

After seeing Henry Cavill as the Witcher Henry could do this even better. -_-

Right? That's more the kind of guy who would work for this. Also the girl looks fairly young, so he'd jump at the chance.
And of course, there would be those who would still like this sort of thing....:shifty:

Right? That's more the kind of guy who would work for this. Also the girl looks fairly young, so he'd jump at the chance.

Nearly spat out my coffee reading this :D

He shouldn't be dancing. Period. I find it interesting that fragrance ads whether print or video have been more or less the same and haven't evolved at all in the last years. It is always the same cheesy idea of a masculine guy that does it his way and has a girl by his side.

The fragrance does smell different and not at all memorable. The took out the Iris notes and now it just smells like every other citrus-y woody fragrance out there.

God, that video is cheesy af. I knew for the fact that Armani's Together Stronger concept was a huge success and now everyone is following the footstep, so here we are a declaration of masculinity. Dior marketing team is very out of touch and they should be stopped.

Photographed by Mikael Jansson!

GQ France Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->