Christian Dior Company Store?

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by brian, Feb 8, 2004.

1. brian

brian New Member

Have any of you heard of the Christian Dior Company Store? It sounds to me like an outlet-ish type place, but I'm not even sure if it exists! Can anyone clarify this?

I found a small Dior bag on ebay for sale for a really good starting bid (although with a reserve that hasn't been met yet), and they said they purchased that there.

Everything seems to check out okay, but I'm just not too sure about this Company Store thing :huh:

[​IMG]

2. MurakamiPrincess

MurakamiPrincess New Member

I've never heard of the Dior Company store, but you're right-it does sound like an outlet. I would ask the seller where this store is located and if they have any contact information. Also, maybe the Dior website has some information as to whether or not a Dior outlet even exists! Sorry I can't help!

3. Diesel21

Diesel21 New Member

Aren't there a few in the US? Indluding Woodbury COmmon outlets located upstate

4. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

i had to correct myself.
    DIOR does indeed have a store in WOODBURY COMMONS. guess i forgot.. but since i have a list of all the stores i just checked and found out ;)

5. Luna

Luna offline.

Never been inside the store.. but yes I have seen it while shopping up there.. I didnt' want to tempt myself or my wallet by entering. :p