Christian Dior Couture's 2003 Revenue

brian

Reaction score
According to a news report I just read, Christian Dior Couture grossed $651,766,578.00 US for all of 2003: a 20% increase from 2002!

:shock: :wacko: :dizzy:

Originally posted by loserunit@Jan 26th, 2004 - 8:51 pm
yay..... :blink:
Yes... :wink:

I just wish I had that money! ;D

2003 was pretty successful for old Galliano! :heart:

it's statistics like these + our school fashion show [which we started making today (ideas)...good god i'm so happy, it's gonna be awesome] that add fashion to a possible career.

Originally posted by loserunit@Jan 26th, 2004 - 9:11 pm
it's statistics like these + our school fashion show [which we started making today (ideas)...good god i'm so happy, it's gonna be awesome] that add fashion to a possible career.
Yes :smile:

seriously...christian dior couture?! i am not doubting the validity of whatever you read, i just never knew the couture business was that lucrative? it's not dior's total clothing sales?! like that doesn't make sense to me those numbers. six hundred million in couture? it has got to be total clothing or something...right?!

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jan 26th, 2004 - 11:30 pm
seriously...christian dior couture?! i am not doubting the validity of whatever you read, i just never knew the couture business was that lucrative? it's not dior's total clothing sales?! like that doesn't make sense to me those numbers. six hundred million in couture? it has got to be total clothing or something...right?!
yeah that doesn't make sense to me either.

if it's true, that's great for the company
I love dior & galliano's designs so I'm happy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->