Christian Dior F/W 2007.08 : Jessica Stam by Craig McDean

PS: I read somewhere back in this thread that the shoes in the campaign seem to be from the couture collection...but they are not...they are of the rtw collection and actually quite amazing. I saw them on Avenue de Montaigne and at Galeries Lafayette and damn they're hot!!

I saw a bit in the austrian "Marionnaud" mag of another promo pic where Stam was wearing this:

00440m.jpg
style

and, most exciting part, NO HUGE HAIR! instead, she's got an updo and roses woven into the hair. I wished I had the full shot.

I scanned it. I really just got this bit.

diorez2.jpg

She looks so radiant in print. I couldn't capture that.

I much prefer if her hair was up like this ad. The wild hair seems to cheapen the clothes for me!

After seeing that vid all I can think of is that hair :ninja:

thanks for posting though :flower:

thanks for the video;
i wish thatn they was a lot more ads for this campaign' prehaps a blue one? and another green? or more dresses?

That campaign video was for FW 2007 :flower: but the cosmetics ad (which seems to be in the same style of the FW 2007 pictures) was released for this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took some time and snap some HQ's from zinio.com
IMO this is one of the best Dior adds.

zinio.com

Does anyone have any HQ scans of Jessica in the long pink dress?

I hated this campaign with a passion!
Beautiful poses but still terrible 13 years later IMO.

^ Aha! I meant the first one. I wanted to find some scan without the creases.

Oh too bad. Finding clean scan of that photo seems impossible. Vogue archives has this ad, but I dont know anyone who has an account there. Its the Novemeber 2007 issue so maybe someone here has bought it.
Christian Dior | Vogue | NOVEMBER 2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->