Christian Dior F/W 2007.08 : Jessica Stam by Craig McDean

I'm going to have to fourth that comment; the newest advertisement doesn't scream "tacky!" at first glance and clearly shows the interesting footwear. To be honest, the only thing I could truly think to improve is the hair.

thanks faith, that's my favourite so far along with the orange one :flower: aren't the shoes from the couture collection though ? :unsure:

scaned by you guys in tFS and BWG + Dior web site... edied by me in wallpaper size + re-touch...

I love the origamiesque hair, but maybe they should have showed the styles the other way round, 40´s glamour on the ads, crazy square on the catwalk.

two more again... from the Dior web site too...

i really like the brown one Spike413 posted too... thanks ;-)

so... here's a little run through on what we've got here now... all scanned by you guys + me + cape from the Dior web site... edited by me... and used in my personal Xanga page...

look at the colours... they're just 'wow'... i personally really like them... some people said Jessica's hair is horrible but i quite like it... also the background/backdrope... they just work with the clothes very well... and i think it's quite a clever way to have all the ads in different colours and stuff as the collection is too colourful... hope there is a blue one tho...

anyway here they are on so far what we've got...

X_52_13.jpg
X_52_12.jpg
X_52_11.jpg

X_52_10.jpg
X_52_05.jpg
X_52_08.jpg

X_52_07.jpg
X_52_06.jpg
X_52_09.jpg

Its really good to see them all together. My favourite are the 5th and 6th one (The fuschia and orange ones) These are definetly growning on me.
The only thing I still dont really understand is the hair...

When I see the entire set, I appreciate the ads more, love the colours and the differtent origami like backrounds.

i hope that isn't 'IT' yet... i would love to see more... maybe a Blue one (as i love the colour blue)??? or even Black and White... as the collection itself is just full of colours...

I don't know if there was blue in the collection?

Edit: never mind, I just checked there is. I hope there will be a blue ad and a purple one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if there was blue in the collection?

Edit: never mind, I just checked there is. I hope there will be a blue ad and a purple one.

yea there are a few blue colour pieces... also grey, black, white, orange, red, purple, fushia, green, lime, bronze, pink, etc... oh dear... what a colourful collection...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->