Christian Dior F/W 2007.08 : Jessica Stam by Craig McDean

My complaint is the lack of variety with color tones. There are four pictures with shades of red; why not replace a couple with a blue or even black version?

I'd like to see these three outfits (or similar pieces) used:

style.com

There is something rather Egyptian about the hair... it's quite interesting and works well on Stam and with the backdrops IMO, but definitely not with the collection. And why would they show those nasty logo bags instead of runway bags?

^ they are showing both types of bags, but those logo ones are the type they will massively produce and sell the most at the end.

That campaign keeps getting better and better... it's grown on me a lot !

^ same here. Still don't love it, but there are some great pieces

Does anyone have these in all the same size? I wanna post them in my LiveJournal community...

Does anyone have these in all the same size? I wanna post them in my LiveJournal community...

if you want i can do what i did before:::

X_52_13.jpg
X_52_12.jpg
X_52_11.jpg

X_52_10.jpg
X_52_05.jpg
X_52_08.jpg

X_52_07.jpg
X_52_06.jpg
X_52_09.jpg

i´ve allways like dior and galliano overcoat..but every day i like more and more...it´s not normal fashion...it´s something different

i like the ads but maybe they could have chose another background :wink:

omg that one with glasses is so bad :shock:

her lipstick looks more like a melted chocolate or something. and look at the hair -- i see a fusty afghan greyhound. eww they should have cast amanda lepore, shed shone it up.

"i dont know much about clothes but these ads look fierce." :kiss:

:rofl:

I really like these ads. The colors are really good and Stam helps! :D

Altough I don't quite like the hair and they should have included a blue one

What size are you looking for? Most advertisements posted here are over 1000x1000 pixels, so you should have no trouble resizing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->