Christian Dior F/W 08.09 Paris

79985448.jpg

79985445.jpg

79985444.jpg

This collection is so ugly it hurts.
Galliano's recent work has been awful for me, i actually dont think i can find one thiing i like about this collection, possible the black and white creation, which is slightly less cheap looking than the others...

Oh my...I know! Everything looks so so so cheap...especially these fabrics!

he has been using those stiff fabric with bright plastic colours for how many seasons...let's see starting from.........madamn butterfly collection (really pretty fresh start) then down to rtw runway(forgiveable) and again for anniversary collection which is horrendous and previous rtw collectionafter that (bump my head hard into wall) and again this rubbish emerges now....:yuk:

I'm going to jump from my 3 m high balcony..anyone following????:innocent:

what is it with Dior produced bright colored clothes for F/W and black/white for S/S???

Isn't the reverse the norm??? i'd much rather spend my summer in bright colors than my winter.

79985481.jpg

79985506.jpg

79985512.jpg

79985499.jpg

getty

trashy, unrefined, depthless, unoriginal, and yet...John looks pretty subdued! For him anyway!

he has been using those stiff fabric with bright plastic colours for how many seasons...let's see starting from.........madamn butterfly collection (really pretty fresh start) then down to rtw runway(forgiveable) and again for anniversary collection which is horrendous and previous rtw collectionafter that (bump my head hard into wall) and again this rubbish emerges now....:yuk:

I'm going to jump from my 3 m high balcony..anyone following????:innocent:

Ufff....following. :doh:

After his last collections i was starting to like Dior and now this. The colors are o.k. but the pieces are terrible.

The fur jacket Natasha is wearing in the ONLY good piece so far (I hope there'll be at least some more when we get full collection)... Shockingly bad collection...

watch out...what goes to the shop will be even more horrendous plain pics without sequins and embroideries with a price tag that will burn your wallet

Thank God Christian Dior doesn't see it, he'd commit suicide after seeing Jessica 'Did You See My Cow' Stam and that purple.. thing in post #70 :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god, i keep hoping it will get better, and it just gets worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->