Christian Dior F/W 2010.11 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

love the first one! and yes i feel like a multi girl one would have worked.

It's beyond splendid, just the most mesmerizing Dior campaign I've seen in years, and Karlie looks hauntingly beautiful :heart: I didn't thought of the hairstyle being very Einstein-like, but all in all there's a slight resemblance indeed, yet I happen to love it ^_^

The second are better but still dont like me the campaing

I'm not feeling the shots...I don't know, she looks forced in her role; I liked the ss10 season better...
well let's wait and see for the whole campaign!

This campaign is turning out great! Way better than I expected.

The shots are just breath taking! Karlie's really stunning in these shots. And talk about too fierce.

Excited to see these images in Vogue

the ones on the store front are completely stunning; i like those two shots better.

One word: STUNNING. Love the mood of this campaign and the way it was shot. :heart: Karlie really knows how to convey a fierce shot (whether in an editorial or a campaign).

This is much better than her S/S one and the best Dior ad I have seen since Stammy's F/W 2007. :smile:

her legs look three miles long.
and although i usually have mixed review on karlie's (zombie) expression, it works perfectly here.

The scan is very nice. I just wish it had been someone other than Karlie. I think I've just about had enough of her at Dior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->