Christian Dior F/W 2018.19 by Pamela Hanson

How the hell the let even let this happen? Well, since her originality lacks in design, now it bleeds through the campaigns. Seriously, even Zara would have ditched the idea because Gucci did it first and people still remember it.

Ignoring the fact that this should be DIOR, I actually like the Pictures, but stealing the idea from Gucci is so shameless. I don´t even get what the sense of those subtitels is here.

More Campaign Images:

FASHIONISTA. COM

LOL Dior is the new Zara, with expensive price tag.

Even American Vogue won't publish this mess as an editorial

What a shocking campaign. Everything about this is just horrible.

Wow, this is so cringe-worthy. Looks like not so great editorials from the 90s

Full Campaign

d-journaldubai

I love how Lineisy is the voice of reason here. "I don't like that Tartan skirt on you". :lol: I love Ruth's quote in No.4 "Is this a comedy or a tragedy". Yes and yes honey! That's Dior for you!

The car shot is the best one, so stunning. Thanks Apple!

So these are all lines from that movie?
I gather it should be in French...

The quality of the clothes certainly shows through :heart:

This campaign failed to give the film justice. It looks horribly effortless and lacks depth. It's alarming how Dior is festering into this heresy.

lol this is so bad, down to the subtitles ... this honestly looks like an amateur made thing destined to tumblr.

Oh.... Pamela Hanson? Really? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This brand of 80s-Sears catalogue photography where the poor models have to pose in cliché, pretending to have a conversation has to be part of the stupid irony-trend. Has to be. No photographer shooting high fashion is this unintentionally bad, and heavy-handed.

The Tumblr-meme captions proves this is meant to be ironic— so-bad-we-desperatey-want-you-to-think-it’s-so-good. Has to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->