Christian Dior Fall 2003 (Paris)

:yuk: i'm really dissapointed from Galliano, this opium den (as paulina put it) is ruinning his creativity, he should get over and pull his act together.

on the commercial side and since mass manufacturers and the mass market customers are just hyped to death by "lux brands" he's keeping his strong influence, which makes things even :sick: :yuk: worst for Dior-inspired trashy copies everywhere yuckkkk:angry:

I really :heart: those dresses, the colours and prints are beautiful IMO

a lot of pretty stuff. the make up reminds me of cirque de soleil
:wink:

I loved the collection, I mean, the show was awesome, i saw the video at the site, and i couldnt shut my mouth! I mean, the lighting, the music, even the models....I agree with you all about Galliano loosing his mind, I loved his first collections from Dior, but I wonder now who wear this stuff..I mean, those bulky jackets that looks like parachutes!!!... i know that, if you separate some stuff, you can wear most of what he designs, but again, is like the Jlo versace dress...once u wear it, u cant wear it again, everyone will notice!...I wish that he could go back to his early years with Dior, and so something beautful as he used to..

One of the strongest messages of the business. Very recognizable maybe, but the more I see it the more I understand. And what does a house want more than understanding?

The first tops are pretty, and I do like the colors and prints... you know it's Galliano from a mile away.

Too true, este, at best - understanding.
But at least - curiosity, :buzz: buzz!

Too true too, Tuesday :blink: .
Visibility up to two miles, recognition at least one. :woot: :lol: :flower:

:rolleyes: It's a wild and fun collection :wacko: .

I am a huge huge huge huge galliano fan and i lvoe every thing he dos! But I agree his oriental theme is geting old.

rt_20030121_dior_gall_5.jpg

I think the patterns and fabrics are incredible, but I'm not sure a mushroom is the ultimate model to emulate.

Great choice from the Spring Couture, mrrene. Those were the best colors,
I thought. Similar though muted a bit, this was my favorite look from that show.

100088759.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->